• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Sep 15th: XY&Z042/43 - Pocket Monsters XY&Z 1 Hour Special

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cradily17

Last call time.

Will Ash-Greninja be the one lucky enough to deliver the final blow, or will Alain steal the glory from everyone once more?! Will Serena be the first one to be defeated (don't be so shocked if it happens)?! Will Clemont have a special and convenient machination with a dumb name at ready?! Will Bonnie do something worthwhile in the battle?! Was there any other place for the battle to take place other than some barren piece of land and not Lumiose City itself to justify the animators not blowing their budget even more?! Is Valerie's Spritzee even going to stand a chance against the LEGENDARY GIANT ROCK?! Why the hell hasn't Grant bothered to evolve that Tyrunt?! Where in the hell are Wikstrom, Siebold, and Drasna in all this, and what of the missing Gym Leaders?! Are we all being deceived and this is truly a Mega Lucario episode in disguise?! (I mean, seriously? Of all the more fitting broadcast Pokemon they chose this one out of the blue?)

The victory for one side is painfully obvious to guess, but we all know one thing... Our little Ash is going to school for the first time! (No, seriously. I kid you not.)

I'm much more disappointed that Shota and his Mega Sceptile aren't present in the trainer line-up either. Why do the writers hate him so much to put him on the same level as Orange Bowl-head, Fat Dancer, and Brown-haired Loli?

Status
Not open for further replies.