• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Sep 15th: XY&Z042/43 - Pocket Monsters XY&Z 1 Hour Special

Status
Not open for further replies.

Janovy

Banned
Yeah, I guess it makes sense they waited until the Flare arc climax to announce Sun/Moon. They didn't want to take away hype from the current storyline.

lemoncatpower

Cynical Optimist
I'm really really interested to see how the megalith advances. Will it just slowly float towards people and zap them? :p or will it turn red and give off an aura? will it use the vines like evil zygarde? will it turn into a form of some beast? super pumped!!!!

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash
Yeah, I guess it makes sense they waited until the Flare arc climax to announce Sun/Moon. They didn't want to take away hype from the current storyline.

That's what I said before lol.

Anyways it doesn't seem like Serena and Mairin will be absorbed or captured in any way

Graham Aker

That's what I said before lol.

Anyways it doesn't seem like Serena and Mairin will be absorbed or captured in any way

The what exactly did they do? They went to rescue Hari-san, and had help from Steven. But obviously fail. Do they just fly there, fail, and then fly back to Lumiose?

Janovy

Banned
The what exactly did they do? They went to rescue Hari-san, and had help from Steven. But obviously fail. Do they just fly there, fail, and then fly back to Lumiose?
I'm thinking they go there, succeed at defeating the grunts and admins, fail at rescuing Hari-san due to it being absorbed, then go back for Ash and others, inform them about the situation and then all head together towards wherever the Megalith is headed.

satopi

Life doesn’t end, …it changes.
I'm really really interested to see how the megalith advances. Will it just slowly float towards people and zap them? :p or will it turn red and give off an aura? will it use the vines like evil zygarde? will it turn into a form of some beast? super pumped!!!!

Maybe it turns into Rock Formed Zygarde? Then it teleports to Alola.

satopi

Rayqueza isn't gonna swallow anyone but the MegaLithe where it'll transform and ripped Mega Rayqueza apart. I'm sure it'll be Mega Evolution Act 2.0 with more people. Let the pros handle this.

satopi

How will it be able to shallow it when Alain has it safely hidden within his baggy pants pockets though?

He won't. He burned it off screen after beating up random trash trainers and thinking deeply in a dark room.

KnightsofRen

I knew the Rock/Zygarde from the opening was going to be the megalith from the moment the previews/summaries came out. Been saying it for a month or so now but no one believed me. The reason that Steven returns is probably because of the megalith. As it was, Steven has always been suspicious of Lysander since he took the megalith. Remember that it was locked away for a reason, so I am assuming that it has the ability to have a mind of its own, which is probably why all 3 of the legendary Hoenn region Pokemon were awakened when the Megalith came out. Anyways, I assume that Serena and Maron will fail in getting Chespie out as the megalith becomes activated. I'm assuming that the megalith companies with the Zygarde energy or cell that Squishy left behind in Chespie when Chespie helped it escaped. Anyways, this cell or energy probably has a lot of hate towards humanity due to the way it was treated and thus bent on destroying the world. How will it destroy the world? By going to Anistar city and taking all the energy from the Sundial that is there. Remember, that the sundial is considered a primary location for Mega Energy. Also, you can see from the opening that it is crawling towards Anistar and the sundial since the glowing rock is the sundial. Anyways, it will be up to Steven, Serena, Clemont, Myer, Team Rocket and probably the gym leaders to hold off the megalith while Ash and Alain go in and get Chespie out. They obviously succeed and that is when Squishy and Z2 combine into their perfect form and defeat the megalith.

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters

Locormus

Can we please get the older, old forum back?
Status
Not open for further replies.