• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Sep 1st: XY&Z040 - The Shocking Zygarde VS Zygarde! The Breaking World!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shadao

Aim to be a Pokémon Master
I don't think so. Alain could just be at the Prism Tower to stop Lysandre and maybe he isn't with the group because he's doing something or he's cut out of the shot.

How did Alain get on top of the Prism Tower without anyone noticing, especially if he is an enemy of Team Flare? And he can't be on the ground and on the tower at the same time. That's the same sunset. Additionally, the Prism Tower has been taken over by Team Flare and Clemont has to take back the tower from the inside, which makes it more unlikely that Alain somehow got past the grunts if Xerosic remains in control of the Tower. And now I've learned that Serena is going to rescue Chespie from Lysandre Labs. This to me is the keystone to everything regarding Alain's allegiance. What could be a better way of controlling your most powerful asset trainer than holding a sick Pokémon he cares about hostage?

Alain not siding with Team Flare becomes more and more unlikely to me.

playerking

Sick of dealing with idiots.
How did Alain get on top of the Prism Tower without anyone noticing, especially if he is an enemy of Team Flare? And he can't be on the ground and on the tower at the same time. That's the same sunset. Additionally, the Prism Tower has been taken over by Team Flare and Clemont has to take back the tower from the inside, which makes it more unlikely that Alain somehow got past the grunts if Xerosic remains in control of the Tower. And now I've learned that Serena is going to rescue Chespie from Lysandre Labs. This to me is the keystone to everything regarding Alain's allegiance. What could be a better way of controlling your most powerful asset trainer than holding a sick Pokémon he cares about hostage?

Alain not siding with Team Flare becomes more and more unlikely to me.

Maybe he flew on his Charizard, like how Ash has flown on his Charizard before. The sunset doesn't really matter he can get up there at sunset after being with the group or he could go to where Ash and Lysandre are before the sunset. Why else would Alain be running with Ash if he's apart of them, because if he knows that Ash is going after Team Flare, then surely he would stop Ash and why would Alain be okay with any of this, it makes sense for him to realise that Team Flare are bad and to go after them.

nuzamaki90

Maybe he flew on his Charizard, like how Ash has flown on his Charizard before. The sunset doesn't really matter he can get up there at sunset after being with the group or he could go to where Ash and Lysandre are before the sunset. Why else would Alain be running with Ash if he's apart of them, because if he knows that Ash is going after Team Flare, then surely he would stop Ash and why would Alain be okay with any of this, it makes sense for him to realise that Team Flare are bad and to go after them.

I was thinking the same thing when they were attacking Zygarde because for some reason Zygarde somehow correlated with Mega Evolution energy. Instead of Alain even taking a second to ask why they needed Zygarde, there he and Charizard go, literally tearing it apart.

Im pretty sure Alain cares a little, because we see him in a kind of distressed look in the trailer, but I don't think he'll be doing anything but getting his *** handed to him. Usually that's how these kind of arcs go, where the antihero realizes his wrongs, challenged the main villain in a last ditch effort to repent his sins, then lose horribly.

lemoncatpower

Cynical Optimist
I was thinking the same thing when they were attacking Zygarde because for some reason Zygarde somehow correlated with Mega Evolution energy. Instead of Alain even taking a second to ask why they needed Zygarde, there he and Charizard go, literally tearing it apart.

Im pretty sure Alain cares a little, because we see him in a kind of distressed look in the trailer, but I don't think he'll be doing anything but getting his *** handed to him. Usually that's how these kind of arcs go, where the antihero realizes his wrongs, challenged the main villain in a last ditch effort to repent his sins, then lose horribly.

and that's usually when they have some evil breakdown too in those last efforts. All I think is Azula and Zuko and I can see Alain going maniacal like Azula.

satopi

Life doesn’t end, …it changes.

Lysandre would take the Mega Stone/Ring away from him (his main source of power and self worth). Now it's up to Alan whether he'll give in and obey orders or man up and rebel. All the people he's trying to protect are in serious danger already. I hope Hari san's doing fine. They better not threaten Alan with hijacking his recovery.
Pretty sure Meyer/Blaziken Mask is getting her out of there as shown in the arc preview. Don't worry Bonnie, daddy's here.

Blaziken Mask saves Bonnie before she gets too close to the action. It is dangerous out there. Wait...

C-could it be...

Dedenne being useful!?! It attacking Flare Grunts!!?
Bonnie, hog the majority of the screentime! I wanna see you and that sleeping live weight of yours in action!!

Soniman

Break the Limit
1) Bonnie has a Dedenne. That critter is apparently enough life insurance for them to agree for her to go alone?
Either Bonnie goes without permission or someone that isnt mentioned accompanies her, bet on it.

2) Great. Another brainwash plot. Because reasoning with these deities or controlling them without brainwashing sounds like too much effort in paper. If Alain is too easy to manipulate, why not the deities?
Im sure a human could convince the legendary gaurdian of the envoirnment to partake in wanton destruction with enough smooth talk.

clbgolden12

Alolan (and soon to be Galarian) trainer
Ok, so is the group just not focusing on rescuing Ash, ignoring him probably being tortured, or...?

Shadao

Ok, so is the group just not focusing on rescuing Ash, ignoring him probably being tortured, or...?

Ash is on top of the Prism Tower strapped onto a machine, guarded by Team Flare. The tower has been taken over by Xerosic while Zygarde is continuously destroying the city. Alain is nowhere to be seen and for all purposes has either been unable to do anything about the mess he's created or has sided with Team Flare under the leverage of Chespie.

These are three obstacles that gets in the group's way of rescuing Ash. In order to rescue Ash, you have to retake the tower, stop Zygarde's rampage, and remove the leverage that Lysandre is using against Alain.

lemoncatpower

Cynical Optimist
1) Bonnie has a Dedenne. That critter is apparently enough life insurance for them to agree for her to go alone?

2) Great. Another brainwash plot. Because reasoning with these deities or controlling them without brainwashing sounds like too much effort in paper. If Alain is too easy to manipulate, why not the deities?

I thought she just ran after squishy at the end of the episode. I'm sure she'll just have ran off while the others get sidetracked into their mini-missions.

clbgolden12

Alolan (and soon to be Galarian) trainer
Ash is on top of the Prism Tower strapped onto a machine, guarded by Team Flare. The tower has been taken over by Xerosic while Zygarde is continuously destroying the city. Alain is nowhere to be seen and for all purposes has either been unable to do anything about the mess he's created or has sided with Team Flare under the leverage of Chespie.

These are three obstacles that gets in the group's way of rescuing Ash. In order to rescue Ash, you have to retake the tower, stop Zygarde's rampage, and remove the leverage that Lysandre is using against Alain.
True, but the summary still has no mention of them doing all this to help rescue Ash.

Shadao

True, but the summary still has no mention of them doing all this to help rescue Ash.

It's kinda easy to piece it out when you consider the factors. Ash cannot be reached by any normal circumstance, not with him being guarded by Team Flare. You have to take out the defenses before rescuing the brave boy Satoshi.

Besides, the summary for the Winding Woods episode didn't mention that Ash got lost in the woods because he lost to Wulfric.

Greneuliest808

Future Graduate
It's kinda easy to piece it out when you consider the factors. Ash cannot be reached by any normal circumstance, not with him being guarded by Team Flare. You have to take out the defenses before rescuing the brave boy Satoshi.

Besides, the summary for the Winding Woods episode didn't mention that Ash got lost in the woods because he lost to Wulfric.

True, but I will bet that either these two scenarios will happen: either Ash somehow manages to free himself along with his Greninja and Pikachu and Ash's other Pokemon get freed OR Ash's friends would come rescue him. I think both of these scenarios would occur during the 1-hour special.

Alexander18

Dragon Pokemon fan
I am pretty excited to see the battle of the two Zygardes. A legendary battle that happens to be part Dragon is always exciting.

Greneuliest808

Future Graduate
Meyer will likely be watching Bonnie from afar as Blaziken Mask.

And then, when things get dangerous, Blaziken Mask gets Bonnie out of there, but Bonnie still wants to get Puni-chan, but then Blaziken Mask will reveal his true self.

U.N. Owen

In Brightest Day, In Blackest Night ...
I'm actually amused we have a Vaatu spewing vines everywhere.

But seriously Meyer, you're a father before you're a hero. Start acting like one.

Greneuliest808

Future Graduate
I'm actually amused we have a Vaatu spewing vines everywhere.

But seriously Meyer, you're a father before you're a hero. Start acting like one.

So far, Ash and his friends don't know that Blaziken Mask is actually Meyer. Only Sycamore knows that so far. Only time will tell when one of the XY main characters know when Blaziken Mask is actually Meyer.

Last edited:

satopi

Life doesn’t end, …it changes.
And then, when things get dangerous, Blaziken Mask gets Bonnie out of there, but Bonnie still wants to get Puni-chan, but then Blaziken Mask will reveal his true self.

Blaziken Mask: Eureka, are you hurt?

Bonnie: Yeah but Puni Ch-... Papa?!?

Greneuliest808

Future Graduate
Blaziken Mask: Eureka, are you hurt?

Bonnie: Yeah but Puni Ch-... Papa?!?

Then Meyer will say: Eureka, it's too dangerous to get close to these Pokemon. It's better for you to stay safe rather than get into danger.

Bonnie: Papa, I still need to get Puni-Ch-....

Meyer: No, you need to stay here and pray that everything will be alright.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.