• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Sep 8th: XY&Z041 - Attack on Lumiose Gym! The Citroid Forever!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Greneuliest808

Future Graduate
Xerosic would either make Clembot go berserk and Clemont would have no choice but to destroy him or before everything gets taken over, he'll put an immediate shutdown of the whole Gym (which includes shutting off Clembot) and battle Xerosic.

Hmm, a total shutdown of the whole gym. I wonder after the TF incident how everyone is going to get all 8 badges when the Lumiose Gym would still be shut down? [Free Badges anyone? lol jk]

lemoncatpower

Cynical Optimist
Hmm, a total shutdown of the whole gym. I wonder after the TF incident how everyone is going to get all 8 badges when the Lumiose Gym would still be shut down? [Free Badges anyone? lol jk]

well there are plenty of non main game gyms, like how sawyer and alain got their badges.

satopi

Life doesn’t end, …it changes.
It'll only be shut down temporarily until the conflict and reconstruction of the City is done.

Greneuliest808

Future Graduate
It'll only be shut down temporarily until the conflict and reconstruction of the City is done.

It probably would be, but what if TF takes control of Clembot again if Clemont shuts it down once? Possibly, he'll have to do it again.

Mrs. Oreo

Banned
I honestly think Clemont will have a backupdrive for Clembot's mind... no way he'll be destroyed liek that when Clemont is around!

I dunno, I'm leaning toward the Clembot 'dying' for good cuz that way it could set up Clemont's return as the Lumiose gym's permanent gym leader again since I'm sure he'll be staying in Kalos when XYZ ends. I think that's the better scenario hee hee, but we'll see what happens.

dp045

I dunno, I'm leaning toward the Clembot 'dying' for good cuz that way it could set up Clemont's return as the Lumiose gym's permanent gym leader again since I'm sure he'll be staying in Kalos when XYZ ends. I think that's the better scenario hee hee, but we'll see what happens.

A real low (even a machine) be a plus for the arch and development, besides giving a very credible excuse output Clemont having to stay in Lumiose rebuild their gym and fix / revive Clembot. Anyway we know that visited the house to say goodbye Serena about Ash and possibly among them.

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters

I hope he does. Him not being around anymore would be a good way to get Clemont written off and ready to face being a Gym Leader full time.

Greneuliest808

Future Graduate
I hope he does. Him not being around anymore would be a good way to get Clemont written off and ready to face being a Gym Leader full time.

At this point around the end of the XYZ series, I think Clemont would be ready to become a full-time Gym Leader. He has learned a lot from traveling with Ash and with the TF arc that is going on right now. It would be really pointless if the anime staff decides to bring Clemont and Bonnie to Alola.

satopi

Life doesn’t end, …it changes.
I actually would like for Bonnie to stay for Alola. I mean what kid hasn't left off without their older sibling? But I know she'll stay in Kalos since she has to.

Greneuliest808

Future Graduate
I actually would like for Bonnie to stay for Alola. I mean what kid hasn't left off without their older sibling? But I know she'll stay in Kalos since she has to.

It would be cool if Bonnie goes to Alola, but it would be a bit weird for her to go by herself since she's not 10 yet. It's definitely a good chance that Clemont and Bonnie will have to stay in Lumiose City after the Kalos journey is over.

TheScentedApple

Wow we have not heard ANYTHING about this episode it over a month, don't even have a picture yet! Hopefully we see a VS Screen for Xerosic and Clemont and hopefully Clemont uses his Heliolisk from Clembot

The Great Butler

Hush, keep it down
Wow we have not heard ANYTHING about this episode it over a month, don't even have a picture yet! Hopefully we see a VS Screen for Xerosic and Clemont and hopefully Clemont uses his Heliolisk from Clembot

We'll be getting the cast list any time now.

Dephender

Gizakawayusu
Staff member
New summary!

http://i.imgur.com/POZ9Ib7.jpg

As the damages caused by the Team Flare incident increase, Serena heads to the Lysandre Labs together with Manon to rescue Hari-san. And when they get there, a powerful aide appears. Meanwhile, Clemont heads to the Prism Tower with the Citroid, aiming to retake the Lumiose Gym. Havin somehow managed to sneak into the place, he challenges Xerosic to a fight, staking their pride as scientists.

diakyu

I guess this will be Steven's entrance then.

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
I hope Steven meets Ash again. This could be the anime's chance to show that continuity if Ash remembers Steven or vice versa.

fidjnr

I guess this will be Steven's entrance then.

It would've be an arc loaded with superstars without the Hoenn region's superstar trainer appearing in the episode.
He needs no introductions but I'll give him one anyway, the one and only Steven Stone

Status
Not open for further replies.