1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Sep 8th: XY&Z041 - Attack on Lumiose Gym! The Citroid Forever!!

Discussion in 'Animé Spoilers' started by Dephender, Jul 10, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Greneuliest808

Greneuliest808 Future Graduate

Hmm, a total shutdown of the whole gym. I wonder after the TF incident how everyone is going to get all 8 badges when the Lumiose Gym would still be shut down? [Free Badges anyone? lol jk]

2. lemoncatpower

lemoncatpower Cynical optimist

well there are plenty of non main game gyms, like how sawyer and alain got their badges.

3. Greneuliest808

That is true that you can go to other non main game gyms to go get other badges.

4. satopi

satopi SM Ash is best Ash! All hail Champion Ash!

It'll only be shut down temporarily until the conflict and reconstruction of the City is done.

5. Greneuliest808

It probably would be, but what if TF takes control of Clembot again if Clemont shuts it down once? Possibly, he'll have to do it again.

6. Mrs. Oreo

Mrs. Oreo Banned

I dunno, I'm leaning toward the Clembot 'dying' for good cuz that way it could set up Clemont's return as the Lumiose gym's permanent gym leader again since I'm sure he'll be staying in Kalos when XYZ ends. I think that's the better scenario hee hee, but we'll see what happens.

7. dp045

dp045 Well-Known Member

A real low (even a machine) be a plus for the arch and development, besides giving a very credible excuse output Clemont having to stay in Lumiose rebuild their gym and fix / revive Clembot. Anyway we know that visited the house to say goodbye Serena about Ash and possibly among them.

8. Zoruagible

Zoruagible Lover of underrated characters

I hope he does. Him not being around anymore would be a good way to get Clemont written off and ready to face being a Gym Leader full time.

9. Greneuliest808

At this point around the end of the XYZ series, I think Clemont would be ready to become a full-time Gym Leader. He has learned a lot from traveling with Ash and with the TF arc that is going on right now. It would be really pointless if the anime staff decides to bring Clemont and Bonnie to Alola.

10. satopi

satopi SM Ash is best Ash! All hail Champion Ash!

I actually would like for Bonnie to stay for Alola. I mean what kid hasn't left off without their older sibling? But I know she'll stay in Kalos since she has to.

11. Greneuliest808

It would be cool if Bonnie goes to Alola, but it would be a bit weird for her to go by herself since she's not 10 yet. It's definitely a good chance that Clemont and Bonnie will have to stay in Lumiose City after the Kalos journey is over.

12. TheScentedApple

TheScentedApple Well-Known Member

Wow we have not heard ANYTHING about this episode it over a month, don't even have a picture yet! Hopefully we see a VS Screen for Xerosic and Clemont and hopefully Clemont uses his Heliolisk from Clembot

13. The Great Butler

The Great Butler Hush, keep it down

We'll be getting the cast list any time now.

14. Dephender

Dephender Gizakawayusu Staff Member Moderator

New summary!

15. diakyu

diakyu Well-Known Member

I guess this will be Steven's entrance then.

16. Navin

Navin MALDREAD

So Serena's thunder gets stolen by Steven?

17. 1rkhachatryan

1rkhachatryan Call me Robert guys

I hope Steven meets Ash again. This could be the anime's chance to show that continuity if Ash remembers Steven or vice versa.

18. fidjnr

fidjnr Active Member

It would've be an arc loaded with superstars without the Hoenn region's superstar trainer appearing in the episode.
    He needs no introductions but I'll give him one anyway, the one and only Steven Stone

19. DS0308

DS0308 <--- Actually me

My boy Steven is here. Ahhhh...

20. DatsRight

DatsRight Well-Known Member

Keep in mind, they didn't say the powerful aide was on the heroes' side...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.