• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Sep 8th: XY&Z041 - Attack on Lumiose Gym! The Citroid Forever!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remix2

I'm definitely thinking that the "powerful aide" in question is one of team flare top guy with a mega Pokemon.

dp045

Speaking of Steven I wonder: What will be going on with Ash and Alain? They will fighting against Lyssandre? Or they were defeated by him and escape to regroup with others?

#1PokemonFan

I know this is going to sound a little crazy but I am thinking Chespin is more important in saving Kalos than we think. What if Chespin not only absorbed the radiation but in fact absorbed a Zygarde Core? What if Squishy absorbed all the cells in the world to get try to get to 100% except Chespin which it needed to complete the forme to save kalos and then healing Chespin in the process? So Serena and Mairon saving Chespin along with the aide (hope its Steven) is huge.

Kirby4ever

I know this is going to sound a little crazy but I am thinking Chespin is more important in saving Kalos than we think. What if Chespin not only absorbed the radiation but in fact absorbed a Zygarde Core? What if Squishy absorbed all the cells in the world to get try to get to 100% except Chespin which it needed to complete the forme to save kalos and then healing Chespin in the process? So Serena and Mairon saving Chespin along with the aide (hope its Steven) is huge.

Interesting theory, but I don't know how that would work. We only saw one Zygarde core and that was Puni-chan at the time that Chespie was put into a coma, it released a lot of energy into the room and Chespie is the only one who was effected. It's something that I haven't seen anyone come up with yet.

andrewscott48209

Interesting theory, but I don't know how that would work. We only saw one Zygarde core and that was Puni-chan at the time that Chespie was put into a coma, it released a lot of energy into the room and Chespie is the only one who was effected. It's something that I haven't seen anyone come up with yet.

I think Chespie had absorbed one of the Zygarde cells during the explosion.

satopi

Life doesn’t end, …it changes.

Hari san sacrifice instead of Alan sacrifice? Damn... poor Manon. That's her first Pokémon. :(

Mrs. Oreo

Banned
I hope he does. Him not being around anymore would be a good way to get Clemont written off and ready to face being a Gym Leader full time.

Yea and although I know that if the writing staff want they could still have Clemont go back to being the gym leader and keep the Clembot alive, I just think that things would be much more dramatic if the Clembot 'dies' here as a way of showing Team Flare's cruelty. ^^;

Markerz

Is it too much to ask for Clembot's head to roll on the ground after an explosion? Yeah, that's probably too much.

Kirby4ever

Is it too much to ask for Clembot's head to roll on the ground after an explosion? Yeah, that's probably too much.

I don't think it would be too much watching a robot die as opposed to watching ether a human or a Pokemon die. We did see a robot die before in the past. Besides, the entire city is being destroyed and buildings are falling apart by now. For all we know, there might be many casualties from the destruction, we just don't see them.

TheScentedApple

#MakeUsCryLikeWeCriedForGoodra
This could be interesting though because one of the admins could try and sneak up behind Clemont if Xerosic looks like he might lose and Clembot saves him, Clemont and Heliolisk (Heliolisk being the one in the battle currently) crying and Heliolisk starts wrecking Xerosic. This makes sense as well cause Clemont is crying when he pushes the button

DS0308

<--- Actually me
In the context of that summary I find it highly unlikely the powerful aide isn't referring to someone helping Serena and Mairin, aka Steven.

Mega Altaria

☆~Shiny hunter▢~
If the powerful aide isn't on Serena's/Mairin's side, then both of them will be really screwed on their rescue mission to rescue Chespie.

Motor Bug2005

If the powerful aide isn't on Serena's/Mairin's side, then both of them will be really screwed on their rescue mission to rescue Chespie.

Which could give Ash and Alain the chance to become their knights in shining armour. But saying that, I still think it's gonna be Steven.

Mega Altaria

☆~Shiny hunter▢~
Which could give Ash and Alain the chance to become their knights in shining armour. But saying that, I still think it's gonna be Steven.

Hopefully it's Steven. And the writers could use this as a major continuity thing with a reference to AG. At one point, I could see Steven asking Ash if he remembers him.

DatsRight

Serena being reduced to taking grunts may make sense. Braixen vs Sneasel is another type advantange (just like the Gourgeist she near exclusively fights).

Haunter ゴースト

I would love a reference or some kind of acknowledgement to Ash but i just don't see it happening amongst all the chaos.

It makes it harder to do so considering Ash never knew he was the Champion.

The most i see happening is a bit like the Mewtwo situation in Movie 16: "You're...!"

Reworded for this arc though, something like "You're the, hoenn champion!?" That way it plays off as Ash surprised to meet the champion, but also that he could be surprised the guy he met a long time ago is the champion.

Seriously though if i had it my own way i would have a flashback of AG.

Locormus

Can we please get the older, old forum back?
I would love a reference or some kind of acknowledgement to Ash but i just don't see it happening amongst all the chaos.

It makes it harder to do so considering Ash never knew he was the Champion.

The most i see happening is a bit like the Mewtwo situation in Movie 16: "You're...!"

Reworded for this arc though, something like "You're the, hoenn champion!?" That way it plays off as Ash surprised to meet the champion, but also that he could be surprised the guy he met a long time ago is the champion.

Seriously though if i had it my own way i would have a flashback of AG.

Yeah, because an ag flashback won't kill the momentum at all.. Coupled with the fact that Steven didn't do much championy stuff in AG.

Xenon Blue

No Hard Feelings
Heck we don't even know if Ash will end up meeting Steven in-person. Even if he does, it will probably be when there is no time for any interaction.

Status
Not open for further replies.