• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Sep 8th: XY&Z041 - Attack on Lumiose Gym! The Citroid Forever!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dephender

Gizakawayusu
Staff member
As he attempts to retake the Lumiose Gym, Clemont challenges Team Flare scientist Xerosic to a battle, staking their pride as scientists.

------

The damages caused by the Team Flare incident keep increasing. And as this is going on, Serena heads to the Lysandre Labs to rescue Hari-san. Meanwhile, Clemont sneaks into the Prism Tower and challenges Xerosic to a battle.

------
http://i.imgur.com/POZ9Ib7.jpg

As the damages caused by the Team Flare incident increase, Serena heads to the Lysandre Labs together with Manon to rescue Hari-san. And when they get there, a powerful aide appears. Meanwhile, Clemont heads to the Prism Tower with the Citroid, aiming to retake the Lumiose Gym. Havin somehow managed to sneak into the place, he challenges Xerosic to a fight, staking their pride as scientists.

Last edited:

Red and Blue

So Malamar was connected to TF? Wonder if they belong to Xerosic

potat_lasaro

I'm kind of alive
Can we please have the final battle with them be how TRio is involved in the whole TF plot?

I really want Inkay and Gourgeist to beat the Malamar for revenge for hypnotising them at the beginning of the series.

Remix2

The malamer gang might be back, although that beg the question if it them how did they return to the present?

Last edited:

Epicocity

Maybe they were always his and he had them doing some side stuff which was ruined by Ash and co?

Yeah, that could be it...but everything they said and did never hinted at it...unless it was all a very elaborate smokescreen to make us think XY never had a Flare plot until XYZ.

Soniman

Break the Limit
Well ****, people that said malamar was with flare were right. Kudos to them.

Im wondering if they're truly with Flare or they're just a third party, because the plans Malamar laid out in its second appearance don't really coincide with TF's ultimate goal

WaterShuriken

"I..I..Iron Tail, Pikachu."
It would be great if the Malamar try to take over Team Flare's weapon. They wanted a world where only they can prosper in their last appearance. It would be interesting if its a three way fight for the weapon.

Status
Not open for further replies.