• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Sep 8th: XY&Z041 - Attack on Lumiose Gym! The Citroid Forever!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Acrobatics

Sky Master
It would be great if the Malamar try to take over Team Flare's weapon. They wanted a world where only they can prosper in their last appearance. It would be interesting if its a three way fight for the weapon.

Make it a four way fight cuz you already know team rocket is gonna have some **** to say too

WaterShuriken

"I..I..Iron Tail, Pikachu."
Make it a four way fight cuz you already know team rocket is gonna have some **** to say too

True, but usually they always team up with Looker or the kids to stop the actual competent villainous team.

Everlasting

Everything stays.
Mh, interesting. The Malamar plot closure episode was one of my biggest wishes for XY's ending. Looks like we might be getting that.

If the broadcast happens to be these Malamar, then they might actually be part of the Team Flare plans. That's a very appealing idea and I'm happy they're giving them a last appearance. I wonder what they'll bring into this episode, though. Didn't last time they traveled in the future ?

Epicocity

True, but usually they always team up with Looker or the kids to stop the actual competent villainous team.

Well, it's not like TRio was entirely incompetent in XYZ 14. They put up a great fight but were horribly outnumbered...I think a four-way fight would be too complicated, though. So, TRio teaming with the kids it is.

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
Oh hey! I was losing hope they'd resolve it. I was fearing they'd disappear like Brodie the Phantom Thief did. Hopefully it turns out Xerosic did own them the whole time after all

Mr. Henry

Banned
This could be similar to the Hunter J back in Diamond & Pearl, she helped Team Galactic back then if my memory serves me right.

ShadowForce720

Whilst I'm purely speculating at this point, I reckon this could be the episode James' Inkay Evolves.

Well if James' Inkay does wind up evolving I always figured and thought it would make sense to happen in a episode involving the Evil Malamar Trio, but at this point until we get solid confirmation or at the very least hints of it, Inkay evolving in this episode is just still speculation at this point.

clbgolden12

Alolan (and soon to be Galarian) trainer
I'm guessing either:

1. It's Xerosic's Malamar.
2. It's the other group of Malamar finally getting a resolution.
3. It is the group of Malamar but it turns out they're apart of TF.

Whilst I'm purely speculating at this point, I reckon this could be the episode James' Inkay Evolves.
Eh, it'd be kind of useless to have Inkay evolve near the end of the series, unless he returns next time.

DotKU

Champion
I have a feeling this is involved with the TF arc still, but it is really nice to see closure in what initially seemed as a one off thing in the beginning of XY.

Alexander18

Dragon Pokemon fan
Malamar is back it seems. Maybe it belongs to someone of Team Flare? It could be use for some purpose Team Flare has for it.

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
Honestly, I hope James's Inkay evolves here, seriously it's pathetic how easily they are defeated now.

Janovy

Banned
So, the Malamar return? Or is it Xerosic's Malamar? I hope it's the former.

or maybe they're connected..

nickdt

Interesting. There are three possibilities here
The Malamar Gang
Xerosics Malamar
Inkay evolves

Although the fourth possibillity is that all of this happens and i am not against it if Inkay evolves, since i am heavily anticipating a James vs Xerosic clash.

ShinyCharyZard

Too old for your rubbish..
People are surprised that the Malamar may be connected to Team Flare?

I thought we all predicted that from the start..

YourLieinEevee

My prediction is, Evil Malamar come back, Officer Jenny comes back, TRio and Ash-co fight evil Malamar, James' Inkay evolves and we get an emotional leave. But that would leave him without a Pokemon for the end of XYZ so maybe not.

Status
Not open for further replies.