• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Sep 8th: XY&Z041 - Attack on Lumiose Gym! The Citroid Forever!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

satopi

Life doesn’t end, …it changes.
I wonder if the Ash/Alain vs. Lysandre fight will wrap up here? The focus of the hour long finale much be perfect Zygarde

I always thought that the Ash & Alan vs Lysandre battle would end at the 1 Hour Special. I could be wrong.

Markerz

Random question, but was the bald executive from Team Flare shown anywhere recently? I feel like they're forgetting about him, and isn't he high there on the ladder up there.

The most humorous way I've seen him referred to is as 'Pitbull.' So, whenever I see the bald admin, I call him Pitbull. :p

I wonder if the Ash/Alain vs. Lysandre fight will wrap up here? The focus of the hour long finale much be perfect Zygarde

If anything, I expect Lysandre to slip away and for the true culmination of his effort to be at the ultimate weapon, or whatever that mysterious megalith-powered rock is.

Janovy

Banned
Is it or did the preview show Fairy Wind being used on the helicopter, lol?

I wonder why they would do that, is Flare in the helicopter? :D

Darkrai 888

That weird Wind Attack on the Helicopter, I 100% believe it's Mable's Weavile using Icy Wind so they can NEVER make it to Lysandre Labs, but then BADASS Steven arrives to Distract Mable at that time.

Red and Blue

What is up with this season and its use on Weavile? Every time it appears, it's part of a villain. I wonder why Alain even has one just like his colleagues. It's kind of weird we even saw another Bisharp outside the NINJA VILLAGE episodes.

I do think the other Pokemon Alain used at the league were provided by TF at this point.

Or it could just be a coincidence. Alain never had a need to show his other Pokemon in the past.

Xuxuba

What is up with this season and its use on Weavile? Every time it appears, it's part of a villain. I wonder why Alain even has one just like his colleagues. It's kind of weird we even saw another Bisharp outside the NINJA VILLAGE episodes.

I do think the other Pokemon Alain used at the league were provided by TF at this point.
Because it's a dark type and dark types are associated with villains. Not that surprising considering dark type is named evil type in the japanese version.

Malva won't be fighting for Lysandre. She never did in X&Y and it's obvious from the few scenes she had after this arc started that she'll continue that trend

Kirby4ever

I'm hoping what happens is that Steven takes on Malva (for Mega-on-Mega action) while Serena (and hopefully Manon) deal with Celosia and Mable so everyone can get some action :)
Manon can't really do anything since her Chespin is in the coma still and her flabebe was never seen since Mega Evolution I and I don't think it'll be able to do anything.

Jangobadass

Surprise!
Malva won't be fighting for Lysandre. She never did in X&Y and it's obvious from the few scenes she had after this arc started that she'll continue that trend

I dunno...considering how CoroCoro set her up as a major member of TF, I'm not sure.

Manon can't really do anything since her Chespin is in the coma still and her flabebe was never seen since Mega Evolution I and I don't think it'll be able to do anything.

That's why I said "hopefully". (highly) Doubt she'll get to, but it would be nice if she did.

Though with the way the characters sometimes pull new Pokémon out of their backsides, I wouldn't be too surprised if she did too...

#1PokemonFan

I know I should be talking about future events but people have been saying because Alain gathered all this energy he cheated because Charizard was over powered during the league. Well I don't think the mega evolution energy had anything to do with the battle. Alain was only collecting the energy.

satopi

I hope Fla chan gets some screentime. She can use her moves to help out the group. It could be strong. :)

Mega Altaria

☆~Shiny hunter▢~
I hope Fla chan gets some screentime. She can use her moves to help out the group. It could be strong. :)

I don't expect her to be that strong though because it only has Magical Leaf and that none of Mairin's Pokémon (she only has two) are evolved. It may reveal other moves that make her more useful in the rescue mission though.

satopi

I don't expect her to be that strong though because it only has Magical Leaf and that none of Mairin's Pokémon (she only has two) are evolved. It may reveal other moves that make her more useful in the rescue mission though.

It'll be the same as when we found out that Alan's Mega Charizard X had Thunder Punch. Fla chan will help out before the wind blows her away. The strongest move she'll summon is AZ!! :D

Mrs. Oreo

Banned
Finally saw the preview and I think Lysandre looked cool with those shades on hee hee. Also I'm glad that we're seeing Steven Stone and his mega Metagross again, as well as a mega Gyarados which I had wanted to see for a long time.

Mega Altaria

☆~Shiny hunter▢~
It'll be the same as when we found out that Alan's Mega Charizard X had Thunder Punch. Fla chan will help out before the wind blows her away. The strongest move she'll summon is AZ!! :D

Plot twist: Fla-chan summons Floette Eternal Flower, who destroys Lysandre and the rest of TF with Light of Ruin to save Kalos.

Chardaddy

I guess we'll find out when the cast list is released but I really can't see it being anyone other than Steven given he's already appeared in one of the previews for the arc.

Malva helps Team Flare?

Malva v Steven?

Malva v Diantha?

Markerz

Malva vs. Malva, a battle of inner conflict and morality

Status
Not open for further replies.