• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

September 10th: PM2019 080 - Trial Mission! Ulgamoth's Golden Scales!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

PsychoLogical

Black and White, Yin and Yang, Light and Dark.
Well this marks the first time we’ve seen wild Larvesta and the first Larvesta since it’s sole appearance as Luke’s in BW.

Yeah and I keep getting spammed with Vullabies when all I'm missing is Sandile!!
well hey, the Vullabies are great if you’re a GBL player like I am lmao.

Rune Knight

Well this marks the first time we’ve seen wild Larvesta and the first Larvesta since it’s sole appearance as Luke’s in BW.

well hey, the Vullabies are great if you’re a GBL player like I am lmao.

I am! I've seen a few Mandibuzzes but never thought of using one myself lol.

Not sure if the 12k-looking eggs are meant to be Larvesta eggs, but if so then I hope this hints that they'll eventually be integrated into Go's own Egg-Pool.

DragonKahuna

Dragon Master
I will stop watching all episodes except world championships episodes if this leak turns out to be true. I just won't be able to take it anymore.

Don't make the "Ash doesn't need to do well, this is Goh's job" argument. They have no need to nerf him and make him struggle. Like yeah, maybe make him help a little, but he doesn't even NEED to be here.

I was against solo Goh episodes unless we get solo ash episodes, but if this is what they're gonna do in Project Mew, it's best he doesn't appear in Project Mew episodes AT ALL.

What leaks? Can you please link/show them?

Kungfu-Bear

Wow, Asahi really is the Trainer who owns the other form.

I remember being quite skeptical about this.

I'm actually glad if that means neither Ash nor Goh will have this Pokémon (I've already given my reasons here for thinking this way).
EDIT: sorry I tried to hide as spoiler, somehow it didn't work
wrbWhi3.jpg

MartínK

Since they revealed Tsurugi owned the Single Strike i knew that Asahi will have the Rapid Strike version.

About the leak, i'm not surprise at all but i rather prefer that Ash is not here that they nerfed him to make Goh look better (But he can't apparently), he can be a protagonist but he will never be Ash equal

Blue Saturday

Unfurl your Blessed Wings!
Oh, what do you know. Now that Inteleon’s evolved and moved on from its troublesome teen phase and reclusiveness its now playing an active role as a main Pokémon for Go.

Who would have guessed, Serebii told me it would get ignored : p

Looks like a fun episode, Asahi gets her focus along with Inteleon and mixing GO! lore in with the anime in a unique fashion. Getting Indiana Jones vibes.

elrato

The leaks are just the usual chinese fan who posts his thoughts on the taubau Pokemon board. But I don't know where people got the idea that Ash "performs badly" in the episode? The chinese fan seemed more upset that Ash didn't do much than anything about Ash being weak in combat or something.

Kuzehiko

That moment I found a lifetime treasure
Does that mean Go completes the trial even If Asahi and Tsurugi do all the work against Volcarona? :| I hope that's not the case.
If he's using the Galar starters... GROOKEY WILL FINALLY USE A MOVE?!
Yes, that's the case.
It's likely Grookey will.
Oh god... Little Gou needs his mom and dad to help. Satoshi is useless in a Gou episode, what else is new?
Haha yeah.
According to the leaks the narrative makes clear that Ash is NOT skilled when it comes to the trials. That PWC and the Mew Project are different things and just because Ash's good at PWC it does mean he will also be good at a trial.

D

Deleted member 384931

Yes, that's the case.
It's likely Grookey will.
Haha yeah.
According to the leaks the narrative makes clear that Ash is NOT skilled when it comes to the trials. That PWC and the Mew Project are different things and just because Ash's good at PWC it does mean he will also be good at a trial.
?? Doesn't make any sense, if they think that way

Kuzehiko

The leaks are just the usual chinese fan who posts his thoughts on the taubau Pokemon board. But I don't know where people got the idea that Ash "performs badly" in the episode? The chinese fan seemed more upset that Ash didn't do much than anything about Ash being weak in combat or something.
Badly and poorly are two different things.
I said poorly. And unless you can actually understand chinese no, that's what LM said in her leaks.

Dragonsoldier77

Bittersweet Satisfaction
What?

No seriously, what the actual ****? The guy who has been roughing it up in the wilds of 6 different regions and had countless different kind of adventures under different circumstances, plenty of it deals with legendary or supernatural stuff as well, isn’t good at what is basically an exploration trial? Something he pretty much does on a daily basis in the past?

I would understand if the trials are more research focus, where they have to crunch numbers and data, because ash apparently doesn’t even understand the concept of data. But ash not being able to handle himself out in the wilds and coming up with solutions is the biggest pile of dung i’ve heard.

I sure hope the actual episodes explain things better.

Kuzehiko

What?

No seriously, what the actual ****? The guy who has been roughing it up in the wilds of 6 different regions and had countless different kind of adventures under different circumstances, plenty of it deals with legendary or supernatural stuff as well, isn’t good at what is basically an exploration trial? Something he pretty much does on a daily basis in the past?

I would understand if the trials are more research focus, where they have to crunch numbers and data, because ash apparently doesn’t even understand the concept of data. But ash not being able to handle himself out in the wilds and coming up with solutions is the biggest pile of dung i’ve heard.

I sure hope the actual episodes explain things better.
Well, yeah.
You've brought up a lot of good points.
It's true it does not make much sense.
I'm still surprised but I personally think they're doing it to make Goh look a little better in comparison to Ash when it comes to the trials. So it won't feel like Ash is stealing Goh's spotlight in a Goh focused episode.
I sincerely doubt they will explain more than that.

Dragonsoldier77

Bittersweet Satisfaction
Well, yeah.
You've brought up a lot of good points.
It's true it does not make much sense.
I'm still surprised but I personally think they're doing it to make look Goh look a little better when it comes to the trials. So it won't feel like Ash is stealing Goh's spotlight in a Goh focused episode.
I sincerely doubt they will explain more than that.
This is why i said it would be better if ash is just put on the sidelines and watch through a drone or something during goh’s trials.

This just sounds so incredibly dumb.

Status
Not open for further replies.