1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

September 12: BWS2DA!E18 - Cilan VS The Ice Challenger! The Crisis at Striation Gym!!

Discussion in 'Animé Spoilers' started by Dephender, Jul 5, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dephender

Dephender Gizakawayusu Staff Member Moderator

The Pokémon Trainer Drago, who has defeated both of Dent's brothers Pod and Corn, has challenged Dent to a battle! If Dent loses, does that mean the three brothers' Sanyo Gym will have to close...!?

Summary:
    Satoshi and friends have come to Ganryu Island to meet up with Dent's brothers Pod and Corn. Suddenly, a Yukinooh shows up. Yanappu walks over to it to share some berries Dent picked up earlier with it, but it suddenly attacks. Just then, Pod and Corn joins them, telling them that the Yukinooh's Trainer Drago is a dojo breaker with her sights set on the Sanyo Gym, where the three serve as Gym Leaders.

Having already defeated both Pod and Corn, all she has left is to beat Dent, so she has come here to challenge him to a match. Dent accepts, wanting to protect the Sanyo Gym.

Voice Cast:
    Rica Matsumoto: Satoshi
    Ikue Ohtani: Pikachu
    Mamoru Miyano: Dent
    Aoi Yuki: Iris
    Minami Tsuda: Kibago
    Aya Endo: Pansy
    Chika Fujimura: Yanappu
    Chinami Nishimura: Baoppu
    Kiyotaka Furushima: Hiyappu
    Kensuke Sato: Yukinooh
    Tsuguo Mogami: Manmoo
    Masakazu Morita: Pod
    Makoto Ishii: Corn
    Masayuki Kato: Parker
    Miyuki Sawashiro: Drago
    Unsho Ishizuka: Narration

Last edited: Sep 7, 2013
  2. Everlasting

Everlasting Bright but faded.

I hope this episode is a Cilan's development episode.
    Sounds interesting. I doubt it's going to be a Pansage other than Cilan's. But with what we had with Butterfree, who knows ?

3. Alfred the Second

Alfred the Second Dracoflare

Could it be Pansage's evo episode? Or who knows this might be our Cilan departure ticket. But I am more interested in the last broadcast Pokemon: Zekrom.

Btw, by the dates what do you think this episode's date might be?

4. JennaJayfeather

JennaJayfeather jflkdjkfgjafgaf

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAh I"M DROOLING ALREADY Omg.

5. MastersOfMonsters

MastersOfMonsters ~Yaoi FanBoy~

I hope it's something like: Cress and Chili appears, with both their Monkey's evolved. Making Pansage wanna evolve. ^^

6. JennaJayfeather

JennaJayfeather jflkdjkfgjafgaf

I'd like to see Pansage get some development.

Maybe he doesn't want to evolve, or will feel sad his buddies evolved?? ;-;

7. Teapot

Teapot likes outdated memes

Im guessing Zekrom comes over and, [possibly Cilans] Pansage does something? Cilans never really been fully envolved with that sort of role, so Id like to see him develop more.
    The data's small, yet quite significant in the finding of these episodes. I cant wait to see what happens...

8. NPT

NPT Well-Known Member

Looks like Cilan's Pansage will get some character development in this episode.

9. AceDetective

AceDetective Banned

If it is cilans pansage then I could see this as a Striaton trio ep. Then again it could be something completely random that just happens to have a random.pansage

10. adamfitz

adamfitz poké-lover

This is one episode I can really look forward to if its cilan's pansage
    Haven't seen the little guy much

11. AceDetective

AceDetective Banned

If theres no breaks after the Noivern ep then this should air September 5th

12. Pepsi_Plunge

Pepsi_Plunge Dojyaaa~~aan

Damn, not the evolution stone episode, well I'm hoping it is the Dent bros episode and I still hope it evolves.

13. LizardonX

LizardonX Banned

I'm calling it now. It will be some random passage. Dento will have nothing to do with it.

14. nuzamaki90

nuzamaki90 Well-Known Member

If its a random Pansage that'll suck, but we haven't seen another Pansage besides Cilan's right?

I'm honestly looking forward to this because Pansage is my favorite out of Cilan and Iris' Pokemon, he's just so amusing and he's the most fun besides Stunfisk. Especially when he mimics Cilan, it's just too cool

And that Kamehame......I mean Solarbeam animation is just <3

15. Lorde

Lorde Banned

Watch this be a random Pansage since I've pretty much given up hope that Cilan's Pansage will get development and/or evolve. Surprisingly enough, it doesn't have the same excuse that other unevolved Pokemon have; that is to say, it doesn't seem nearly as popular as Pikachu or Oshawott or Axew. So I'm not sure what has stopped it from evolving before.

16. Pepsi_Plunge

Pepsi_Plunge Dojyaaa~~aan

It actually is, its usually in promotonal stuff with those 3 or with the other 2 monkeys in non-anime stuff.

17. Eneci

Eneci FrogadierMasterLucas

Hopefully Cilan gets hallenged by a High class Con-whatever he is I always forget how to spell it. And Pansage finally steps up. Or it could be a brother episode.

18. TheSirPeras

TheSirPeras The end of an era

An evolution would be really nice, but I'm not gonna put my hopes up

19. Rohanator

Rohanator Well-Known Member

With Chili and Cress appearing in the opening I think they'll be in this episode.

20. dman_dustin

dman_dustin Well-Known Member

I do hope Pansage evolves, if CIlan isn't going to get a capture, the least they can do is evolve Pansage.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.