• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

September 12: BWS2DA!E18 - Cilan VS The Ice Challenger! The Crisis at Striation Gym!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

dman_dustin

Yes its those, nevermind the pansage thing, we see Stunfisk flashbacks also, yes its Dwebble vs Dewott not Pansage.

Okay, I just figured it was just Pansage since it seems to be getting most of the focus, maybe we'll see Crustle and Stunfisk doing something important in this episode.

Graham Aker

Poor Stunfisk, it's capture really seems utterly pointless. I mean, it didn't really contribute to...anything lol.

Last edited:

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
Poor Stunfisk, it's capture really seems utterly pointless. I mean, it didn't really contribute to...anything lol.

I've been saying this ever since it was caught. I just knew it would be overshadowed, first by Crustle and now by Pansage. Poor Stunfisk just can't catch a break.

Anyway, I've given up hope for Pansage learning a new move in this episode. I learned my lesson in the previous episode that the writers just don't care enough to give the marketable Pokemon new moves. They'll likely have Pansage win against Drago with the usual dosage of DEM because obviously we can't have the villain win against a protagonist.

Poor Glalie. Outmatched by not only it's own alternative evolution, but by most other ice types. This Drago character is cool in my book. :)

Ash&Pikachu-Fan

Pika-Speed
I'm looking forward to Pansage vs Abomasnow, it makes sense, Chili used Pansear, Cress used Panpour, so Cilan should use Pansage anyway.

Is it only a 1 on 1 though? That Drago lady has 3 Pokemon and a 1 on 1 shouldn't be so long so... :|

I'm looking forward to Pansage vs Abomasnow, it makes sense, Chili used Pansear, Cress used Panpour, so Cilan should use Pansage anyway.

Is it only a 1 on 1 though? That Drago lady has 3 Pokemon and a 1 on 1 shouldn't be so long so... :|

As far as we know its a 1v1. Although I suppose the possibility exists for Stunfisk to be used to make it a 2v2

Buechs44

Aipom Master

We'll probably only get a 2-minute long battle with Cilan winning. The rest of the episode will be comprised of his brothers showing up and Drago showing up, things being explained, and then the ending

With all of the XY news today, I completely forgot this is airing tomorrow! I'm pretty excited to come home from school tomorrow and watch it. Pansage is most likely getting a win, which is always welcome in my book. Abomasnow is a great Pokemon in the anime (I loved Candice's), so I'm glad it's appearing again. Glalie and Mamoswine are both my two favorite Ice-types, so that's always great as well. (Well, Froslass ranks up there too :rolleyes: ) And I honestly don't care that Pansear/Chili is losing. They got development back in A Call for Brotherly Love, so it's fine by me. Anyways, I'm super excited. The CotD here looks epic, too!

RickHoenn

Banned
With the influx of XY news this thread looks almost irrelevant. XD

Janovy

Banned

Shneak

this is a Nessa x Sonia stan account ✨
BW has shattered my optimism in every way. I've had no expectations/predictions since the Unova League. I need to build my optimism up again.

Admittedly, I am looking forward to this episode and the end of BW.

Locormus

Can we please get the older, old forum back?
We'll probably only get a 2-minute long battle with Cilan winning. The rest of the episode will be comprised of his brothers showing up and Drago showing up, things being explained, and then the ending

About the rest of the episode. Dephender's link said that these Dojo Challengers are often hired by hoodlums. S who are we placing our bets on here? Is Team Rocket the culprit for sending Khalicy Drago onto the Striaton Triplets, or might it be our friendly neighborhood Burgundy who's lurking in the shadows, ever so spiteful? If Burgundy, then I can see a bit of an interesting ending tied to this. And if it doesn't get addressed, I'll just assume she did, for that brief timelapse in which I'll remember this series.

Or is it just a cool concept, only played out in half?

Remember we might get an XY anime trailer at the end of the episode.

Oooooh! Ooooo! :D

This happened with Best Wishes Season 2. Everyone was hyped for that.

..But XY will be better. :)

Really? I wasn't hyped for BWs2.. I felt reluctant to watch it. Until the league finally killed this series (which I will still forget all about once October 12th rolls along).

BW has shattered my optimism in every way. I've had no expectations/predictions since the Unova League. I need to build my optimism up again.

Admittedly, I am looking forward to this episode and the end of BW.

My sentiments indeed.. xD

Last edited by a moderator:

RickHoenn

Banned
This happened with Best Wishes Season 2. Everyone was hyped for that.

But XY will be better. :)

Don't let how horribly DA! was handled, shatter your optimism about XY the series. (I think BWS2 was promising until the league and Episode N was nice)

I admit I was slightly disappointed about Clemont probably being Ash's new companion but I'll wait for more info before jumping to conclusions. :p

but it's a yay for Serena atm! Hopefully like Dephender said, there's an XY anime preview today.

Last edited by a moderator:

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
God I hope Pansage at least gets Seed Bomb here or screw this episode. I don't care now awesome the battle is if it ends up another filler then who cares at this point.

Status
Not open for further replies.