• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

September 13th: PM2019 037 - I'm Back! Nice to See You, Alola!

Status
Not open for further replies.

RafaSceptile

I remember the DP sub said the winner of the regional conference can enter the regional champions league... is it also true in Japanese language? @Dephender

Ash won the Manalo conference but champions league do not exist in Alola.

Yes, and Ash is now the first Champion of the Alola Region. That means that the winner of the next Manalo Conference can battle against Ash for the title, unless they create the E4 before of that.

Yuugis Black Magician

Namaikina Imouto
Kukui was basically just a one-round Champion League for the Alola region. The real question is, is Satoshi Alola's Shirona/Daigo or did he return that duty to Kukui before setting off home to Masara Town? Or can Satoshi now use the title of "Alola Champion" as a bargaining chip in battles?

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
Kukui has no business as a champion/winner since he was simply an exhibition match. You can't just organize an event and call yourself the big cheese when you just made yourself the extra match that has no stakes to it. If anything, Gladion is the next one in line, but...he's not in the region either.

So it's either Kiawe or Guzma as the winner/champion by default.

RafaSceptile

Kukui has no business as a champion/winner since he was simply an exhibition match. You can't just organize an event and call yourself the big cheese when you just made yourself the extra match that has no stakes to it. If anything, Gladion is the next one in line, but...he's not in the region either.

In the anime context, Kukui was the strongest native trainer in Alola currently, since he was revealed surprisingly to be Masked Royale.

Yuugis Black Magician

Namaikina Imouto

Well, too bad, 'cause Kukui did so. He also has the skill to back that spit up.

Dephender

Gizakawayusu
Staff member
We finally got our staff list and a slightly updated summary:

Satoshi and Go have come to Melemele Island in the Alola region to get an "Alola Form" Nassy! Satoshi goes around reuniting with Professor Kukui, the students from the Pokémon School he used to attend, as well as his Pokémon. But since this is Go's first time meeting them all, he's a bit nervous, and during the welcoming party that's held for the two at the Pokémon School, Satoshi's classmate Kaki challenges him to a battle, saying he'll "make sure this guy is a fitting rival for Satoshi"! Go decides to accept the challenge!!

Screenplay 松井亜弥 (Aya Matsui)
Storyboard 冨安大貴 (Daiki Tomiyasu)
Episode Director 中田誠 (Makoto Nakata)
Animation Director 海老沢咲希 (Saki Ebisawa)
Animation Director 高橋優 (Yuh Takahashi)

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!

Master Pikachu 11

So where is Raboot gonna evolve?
I think it will evolve in a battle with Kiawe, I mean Poke fan highlighted this battle as well as the rematch with Bea and both episodes are more important then the fossil episode and we also know that both Cinderrace and Lucario are coming soon. So this episode is the perfect surprise for them to pull off. I could be wrong but I think it makes perfect sense for Raboot to evolve here.

Status
Not open for further replies.