• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

September 13th: PM2019 037 - I'm Back! Nice to See You, Alola!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dephender

Gizakawayusu
Staff member
Satoshi and Go have come to Melemele Island in the Alola region to get an "Alola Form" Nassy! Satoshi goes around reuniting with Professor Kukui, the students from the Pokémon School he used to attend, as well as his Pokémon. But since this is Go's first time meeting them all, he's a bit nervous, and during the welcoming party that's held for the two at the Pokémon School, Satoshi's classmate Kaki challenges him to a battle, saying he'll "make sure this guy is a fitting rival for Satoshi"! Go decides to accept the challenge!!

Screenplay 松井亜弥 (Aya Matsui)
Storyboard 冨安大貴 (Daiki Tomiyasu)
Episode Director 中田誠 (Makoto Nakata)
Animation Director 海老沢咲希 (Saki Ebisawa)
Animation Director 高橋優 (Yuh Takahashi)

-----------

POKEMON FAN:

https://i.imgur.com/NBGigba.jpg

SATOSHI & GO'S 2 BATTLE TRIALS!
There are battles that Trainers cannot avoid! Satoshi and Go each face a personal trial alongside their trusted partners!

I WANT TO BE ACKNOWLEDGED BY SATOSHI'S FRIEND!
Go has no choice but to show his prowess in a battle in order to get acknowledged by Kaki, who has battled Satoshi many times! Will Rabbifoot's moves work against the hot flames Bakugames emits?!

KAKI & BAKUGAMES
Kaki is a friendly rival Satoshi met in the Alola region! It seems that precisely because he knows Satoshi so well, he wants to thoroughly test what Go is capable of.
Blurb: Kaki and Bakugames strike back at Go and Rabbifoot with their fully powered strength during their battle!

Last edited:

TheWanderingMist

Paladin of the Snow Queen
Actual return of previous companions who aren't Misty and Brock (as much as I love them, others are more deserving)? Yes, please

Soniman

Break the Limit
"I'm back"??

Haha whoa there anime staff don't wanna imply Ash actually did stuff prior to JN the children's heads might explode!

In all seriousness I'm glad they're slowly easing back into this kinda stuff and I really look forward to this episode

Pkjoan

Pokemon Master
"I'm back"??

Haha whoa there anime staff don't wanna imply Ash actually did stuff prior to JN the children's heads might explode!

In all seriousness I'm glad they're slowly easing back into this kinda stuff and I really look forward to this episode

They even made a reference to Ash Hawlucha when battling Bea. Ash told Farfetch'd to take care of his flying press attack. Granted, everyone knows Hawlucha has this but the way Ash mentioned it was like if he has experience using that particular Pokemon.

Twilight-Kun

Pokemon World Champion
They even made a reference to Ash Hawlucha when battling Bea. Ash told Farfetch'd to take care of his flying press attack. Granted, everyone knows Hawlucha has this but the way Ash mentioned it was like if he has experience using that particular Pokemon.
Or he heard Go's pokedex scream about it?

Can't wait to see what the Alolan cast has accomplished without Ash dragging them down like an iron weight

Lord Starfish

Fond of owls
ALL OF MY YES.

I find it very hard to picture how I could possibly not like this episode.

Status
Not open for further replies.