• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

September 13th: PM2019 037 - I'm Back! Nice to See You, Alola!

Status
Not open for further replies.

IkeBayern

What would be a good moveset for Raboot/Cinderace for the anime? I have seen people discuss game movesets but the effects don't read like they would translate well into the anime.

Pyro Ball
Acrobatics/Bounce
Quick Attack
Low Sweep/Double Kick

Realistic moveset imo

LucasMV

I think people that don't like the fact that Go will battle Kiawe feel that way because the episode is already having too much to deal with without that being involved. I mean, if it's just 1 alola episode, with all Ash's friends, pokemon and Kukui, and you want to cram a Go battle in that as well? Doesn't look good.

But I get the feeling that this episode will somehow just focus on Ash's reunion with his Alola team, and with Kiawe. And that maybe the next episode (the fossil one) will also be in Alola and feature some other Alolan friend. Or maybe they will come back to Alola later and meet the different friends at different episodes. I just hope they don't try to show everyone in this one episode plus that battle cause it can't end up well.

Ace-Barn

#Tokio&Nickit
Pyro Ball
Acrobatics/Bounce
Quick Attack
Low Sweep/Double Kick

Realistic moveset imo

Double kick is actually the move that I would most like to see be swapped. It never feels like it has any weight and it seems a little bland.

I think people that don't like the fact that Go will battle Kiawe feel that way because the episode is already having too much to deal with without that being involved. I mean, if it's just 1 alola episode, with all Ash's friends, pokemon and Kukui, and you want to cram a Go battle in that as well? Doesn't look good.

But I get the feeling that this episode will somehow just focus on Ash's reunion with his Alola team, and with Kiawe. And that maybe the next episode (the fossil one) will also be in Alola and feature some other Alolan friend. Or maybe they will come back to Alola later and meet the different friends at different episodes. I just hope they don't try to show everyone in this one episode plus that battle cause it can't end up well.

The episode will probably go like most battle focused ones, first half is setup with Ash reuniting with Alola Pokemon and friends and Goh catching Pokemon. Kiawe probably gets a poor impression of Goh's catching, they battle, then a quick rap-up.

Zariful

So we know Ash reunites with Rowlet, Lycanroc, Incineroar and Melmetal. But I wonder if Dragonite, Gengar, Riolu and Farfetch’d will meet them

Red and Blue

So we know Ash reunites with Rowlet, Lycanroc, Incineroar and Melmetal. But I wonder if Dragonite, Gengar, Riolu and Farfetch’d will meet them
Riolu will at least since that's the Pokemon Ash has with him the most outside of Pikachu. Dragonite as well. Gengar and Farfetch'd will be lucky to get a cameo at Sakuragi lab, lol

Zariful

Riolu will at least since that's the Pokemon Ash has with him the most outside of Pikachu. Dragonite as well. Gengar and Farfetch'd will be lucky to get a cameo at Sakuragi lab, lol
To be fair Farfetch’d has actually gotten more cameos in its short tenure on the team than Gengar has so far. It appeared in four consecutive episodes 27-30, the latter 3 being cameos. Gengar’s actually done more in the intro than it has in the actual show.

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang
Could have seen Goodra as Goh's first pseudo if it wasn't for Ash's. Would still be fun to see it come back and interact with Dragonite.

Dragonite: Nice to meet ya, Goodra. Wanna a big hug?
Goodra: Goodness, I was about to ask if I could hug ya
Dragonite: That's neat, BIG HUG TIME
Goodra: YEAH!
*cues Ash and Pikachu doing a weird reaction before being caught by the huggers*

Will Ash take his Z ring with him to Alola? It seems like he won't be battling anyone there, so I don't see the need to carry his z ring with him.

Well, episode 2 showed the Power Ring among his other trophies so I assume it's still in their house

Leonhart

Imagineer
KenzeyEevee said:
Why do ppl keep forgetting Kiawe fought Ash in "Dreaming of the Sun and the Moon"?

I don't think people "forgot", but rather that they'd prefer to see Satoshi and Kaki battle again over seeing Gou and Kaki battle each other. And I agree with them on that: I don't think Gou has much to offer as a battler, so the idea that he'll face Kaki doesn't excite me.

PsychoLogical

Black and White, Yin and Yang, Light and Dark.
What if Goh tries to catch Bewear and Stufful
He'll either get a death hug or punched all the way to back to Kanto.

D

Deleted member 384931

I just hope they dont rush things. My fear is that they want to do so much in one episode, everything is over the place.

Status
Not open for further replies.