• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

September 13th: PM2019 037 - I'm Back! Nice to See You, Alola!

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 384931

Yeah it really does seem like they're going to be squeezing a ton of stuff in this episode... I just hope it isn't going to be as rushed as I think it will be, but it seems like that could be the case. (All the more reason why I feel like this Alolan visit shouldn't only be limited to one episode...)
We still dont know where ep 38 takes place

Ultra Beast Lover

I'm both excited and yet not excited for this. Excited because it's been forever since we've had past travel companions who weren't Brock and Misty, but not super excited yet because it doesn't look like we're getting an arc with them. We might and we'll probably visit Alola a bunch of times after this so I can't complain yet but aside from Ash's depression I don't really know what to get excited over with this one. I don't really feel conflicted over who I want to win between Go and Kiawe, I'm sure that'll change when the episode airs but so far there's no favorite to win

Ah well, as long as they don't do too much it should be fine, heck they can even make Go take a special "field trip" with each classmate every so often.

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
Well it seems like the people who thought it would be a Vaporeon now were wrong :(
Not entirely. I doubt he'll evolve, but it's only his nickname, so it's not impossible.

Anyways, is this the first time we got Melmetal's VA confirmed?

PsychoLogical

Black and White, Yin and Yang, Light and Dark.
Not entirely. I doubt he'll evolve, but it's only his nickname, so it's not impossible.

Yes. It’s only Incineroar that’s missing now.

lolipiece

Pictured: what browsing Serebii does to a person
Staff member

Pretty sure we've always known, at least since it was Meltan.

Zariful

So Kei Shindō voices Riolu and Kenta Miyake voices Dragonite. So I imagine a team reunion will happen.

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash
TRio not being in this episode is actually very weird, considering they actually have a "family" to visit just as much as Ash's. I'm surprised the writers are entirely skipping Bewear.
They should save it for the next trip there. There's already so much going on in this episode that it would be overkill imo

Dephender

Gizakawayusu
Staff member
Well it seems like the people who thought it would be a Vaporeon now were wrong :(

Well it's not like it's going to get a new nickname if it evolves.
I see people refer to the voice cast as *insert character*’s VA in so many threads but now it’s an issue? I can see the problem if it was something new but regardless it wasn’t my intention to degrade them to just their role in a TV show.
People have been told not to do so before as well. It's not something new. Please don't do so.

Status
Not open for further replies.