• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

September 13th: PM2019 037 - I'm Back! Nice to See You, Alola!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Decidueye23

I think it will evolve in a battle with Kiawe, I mean Poke fan highlighted this battle as well as the rematch with Bea and both episodes are more important then the fossil episode and we also know that both Cinderrace and Lucario are coming soon. So this episode is the perfect surprise for them to pull off. I could be wrong but I think it makes perfect sense for Raboot to evolve here.
I think cinderace in ep 38 would be a nice throwback to ashs charizard

nuzamaki90

I don’t think it will be that rushed honestly. They usually do the setup for why and where Ash and Goh are traveling to next in the first few minutes of the episode before the opening. I see it being more like the Korrina episode where they spend a good few minutes catching up and then save the battle for the end, which looks to be a simple 1v1.

Again, I’m more looking forward to Ash bringing his Alolan Pokémon back with him for the PWC than anything else. I hope Kukui convinces him because I really wanna see Incineroar in action.

Remix2

I guess Kalos is too plot heavy, Alola is pretty recent and Unova is kinda a mixed back. But why Hoenn gets so much focus...

I understand unova since I don’t even think the writer want to remember best wishes, but Kalos and aloha are to me where the most story potential come form and the fact they don’t get much focus is kinda weird.

Also I have no idea why hoenn is getting so much focus at the moment.

So anyway, what happened to Lillie and Gladion if they did found their father?

They’re still looking for them and I believe they’ll show up in a flashback or in a video call.

It will be really bad writing if they resolve that plot line offscreen.

They’re still looking for them and I believe they’ll show up in a flashback or in a video call.

It will be really bad writing if they resolve that plot line offscreen.

yes, it'd be bad writing when ash calls them off-screen but only if I had a Writing power so I'll show them in that episode but that's too fanfiction-y for that episode so we'll save it for another discussion.

Yuugis Black Magician

Namaikina Imouto
Having Matsui Aya write this episode and Chief Director Tomiyasu Daiki storyboard it is a really nice call back consider they were in charge of Sun & Moon.

Now I’m worry that this episode will be rush big time.

Do the writers not know they can do arcs or two parters?

Matsui Aya was the head writer for Sun & Moon, she is very aware that it is possible to write story arcs. This series is simply not doing that right now. Furthermore, it's possible for other episodes to take play in Alola down the line.

LucasMV

I don't understand why is everyone drawing the conclusion that Alola is just this one episode from the summary. It literally only says what we already knew was gonna happen, it doesn't say anything about them staying or returning to Kanto right after the fight...

Mew29240

I don't understand why is everyone drawing the conclusion that Alola is just this one episode from the summary. It literally only says what we already knew was gonna happen, it doesn't say anything about them staying or returning to Kanto right after the fight...

The two episodes after this are confirmed to take place in Pewter City and Cianwood City, so they'll only be in Alola for this one.

LucasMV

The two episodes after this are confirmed to take place in Pewter City and Cianwood City, so they'll only be in Alola for this one.

Yeah I just found out that the summary for those were out too. My bad.

Oh well, I'm sure this is not the only time they'll go to Alola since the summary even says it's Go "first" time seeing them, implying it's not gonna be the last. So it's fine.

D

Deleted member 384931

Yeah I just found out that the summary for those were out too. My bad.

Oh well, I'm sure this is not the only time they'll go to Alola since the summary even says it's Go "first" time seeing them, implying it's not gonna be the last. So it's fine.
Tell that to Unova and Kalos

LucasMV

Tell that to Unova and Kalos

I mean, we're only 36 episodes in. I'm sure they'll go to every region a few more times by the end of this series.

Also, the fact that this episode is less than a year after SM ended, and that it would've been even sooner if not for the pandemic, is quite rare. We usually don't get past companions coming back this soon. So that makes it very likely that they wanted to introduce them early so they can appear again later, imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.