• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

September 13th: PM2019 037 - I'm Back! Nice to See You, Alola!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mew29240

My day will be made if he somehow shows up in Cerise's lab's bathroom (do people in that universe still have bathrooms?) while he's supposed to be with Sonia at the lab.

Did he fall into an Ultra Wormhole or something? That's pretty far off (travelling between regions and all)...

LucasMV

And I'll be prepared to hear people complain when this doesn't live up to their expectations

I mean, it probably won't if the expectations are too high. My expectations were that they would show his Alola pokemon and not ignore them, and that's guaranteed. So I can't see myself not liking this episode. Of course I'll probably wish there was more Ash time and less Go time, since this episode should be mostly about Ash imo, but whatever.

Dephender

Gizakawayusu
Staff member
I'm ridiculing the fact the league is just...strangely structured that allows way too many liberties to its participants, which is also why the league doesn't seem to care its only winner/champion is not even willing to stay to defend their title (like in the games).

But the anime has never had any "defending winners" in any leagues at any point. Winning a league doesn't give you a "title" you need to "defend" next year to keep, they're all treated as standalone tournaments with standalone trophies as their rewards.

diakyu

I expected her to be pregnant for eternity.

Status
Not open for further replies.