• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

September 13th: PM2019 037 - I'm Back! Nice to See You, Alola!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryan McGlade

Incineroar about to tear everything apart out in battle looking like a barbarous, ferocious, murderous, savage monster out there w/brutal force!
morgan-howell-20431545-1626298877405020-8130318669615332375-n.jpg

Ryan McGlade

Incineroar about to tear everything apart out in battle looking like a barbarous, ferocious, murderous, savage monster out there w/brutal force!
morgan-howell-20431545-1626298877405020-8130318669615332375-n.jpg
Incineroar getting revenge on Grapploct for defeating Riolu in an downright defeat w/harsh tactics up it sleeve!
Incineroar: "Grapploct is going to be a dead one for harassing my pal Riolu so your pray Octo!"
Grapploct: "I like to see you try!"
Incineroar about to about to barbarous with a loud roar about to take it down w/its bare hands!
Incineroar: "ROAR!"
Grapploct: "Oh no!"
Riolu: "What is Incineroar doing?!"
Ash: "Riolu get back alright?!
Incineroar: "You're a dead man!"

Xeogran

Marshadow Fan
Are Kukui and Burnet the first characters to successfully escape the ravenous Time Vortex that surrounds Ash at all times, dooming whoever comes into contact with him to an eternity of limbo wherein they may live forever in their present state and work towards their dreams but can never truly advance their lives?

Maybe Giovanni because he's changing across generations too.

Shadao

Aim to be a Pokémon Master

Timeline becomes confusing since based on the baby's appearance, it's clearly about more than 3-month old. And then couple it with the 9-month pregnancy...

Over a year has a passed since Kukui and Burnett got married. At. Best. If she got pregnant shortly after Ash left, then Ash has been gone from Alola at least a year.

Wait, how could Journeys be somehow longer than the OS-SM series combined?

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang

CMButch

Kanto is love. Kanto is life.
My theory is that Ash ages 2 years max and than goes back to 10 year old and that's thanks to a series/seasons.
Kanto= 10, In OI he was 11 and in Johto he was 12. In Hoenn he's back at 10, in BF he was 11 and DP he was 12. BW back at 10. In Decolore Islands he was 11 and in XY he was 12.
SM back at 10 and now in Journeys he's 11, but he will be 12 later in Journeys. So in my theory he goes two series and then on third back at 10. So probably in Gen 9 he's "back" at 10.

Status
Not open for further replies.