• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

September 14th/21st - Kanto arc

Status
Not open for further replies.

345ash-greninja

Auto-Memories Doll
Well, I hope Ash's Alola companions are around too! That will be a grand assimilation of Ash's friends! :D

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
I don't think it confirms older pokemon just yet, it says pokemon he competed against so I think it referring to Misty and Brock's pokemon, unless Gary is at the lab help his gramps.

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash
The only unfortunate thing about this arc is that Ash has no water Pokémon from Alola to bond with Misty over. Could have been an easy icebreaker to show off her Mega Stone and such.

Yeah, I'm interested in seeing her react to both Buizel and Oshawott though

noakai

I really hope we get to see his older Pokemon, both for nostalgia and because I want to see if his Charizard now looks like a younger version of Kiawe's or if it will look closer to the earlier season animation style.

zdbz_sn

Ash befriended quite a lot of Pokémon out there, but there's still more work for him to do if he were to befriend all 802 Pokémon out there.

Brock and Misty showing up is great to see, as well.

If I'm correct, then viewers are in for a treat when December begins...

What's in December?

Hoennking

this makes up for the short akala arc. i thought they were gonna stay in melemele for 10-15 episodes. Would love to mallow and brock interaction about cooking

Spyro39

What's in December?

I'm assuming Vipsoccermaster means December is when the dub of these episodes will air.

this makes up for the short akala arc. i thought they were gonna stay in melemele for 10-15 episodes. Would love to mallow and brock interaction about cooking

But still, it's only been confirmed to last 2 episodes so far. It's likely they'll return after this little Kanto arc is over.

Last edited:

slowdude

A mid season showcase where Ash can at least briefly show off his pokemon to the Alola crew? Wander of to meet up with Brock and Misty. Will the anime actually deliver some continuity that people have been begging for.

Hoennking

I'm assuming that's when the dub of these episodes will air.

But still, it's only been confirmed to last 2 episodes so far. It's likely they'll return after this little Kanto arc is over.

sure but even 2 episodes is good but i dont think we were gonna know the timeframe of it. episode titles were gonna come either way

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang
Meh, didn't like it much. Hopefully, they'll be able to get cameos of the other companions as well.

mystic9899

Pokemon fan
i'm still kinda surprised they brought them back in this series out of all of them, given the completely different plot and art style from previous series.

Akkipeddi

All set to be a nice guy
If the whole class is coming, is Brock going to make an advance on Mallow? They may even get along, given they're interests in cooking and such.

Stone Dragon

I dont care if this will just be fanservice, I dont care if people will throw 'genwunner' around for the time being, I am HYPED. His old Pokémon too? Omg, please give me all the fanservice you can make while he is there.

Last edited:

Spyro39

If the whole class is coming, is Brock going to hit on Mallow? They may even get along, given they're interests in cooking and such.

Brock and Mallow may get along, but I doubt he's going to hit on her. Brock mostly tends to fall for older women. Besides, Mallow is too young for Brock lol.

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
Honestly I just hope something significant comes out of this. Yes it's great to see them again but hopefully it's not like the last two times Brock appeared where he has nothing new barring Mega Steelix of course. Same with Misty, I need to see some evos for both of them, even if they are just cameos.

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash
If the whole class is coming, is Brock going to make an advance on Mallow? They may even get along, given they're interests in cooking and such.

She might be too young? Lol

Yeah they should get along since they both share an interest in cooking.

Would also like for Lillie to get interested in the gym challenge after meeting Misty and Brock.

Hoennking

lana and misty should hit it off with water pokemon. too bad brock doesnt have vulpix anymore would love to see it interact with lillie alolan vulpix

Status
Not open for further replies.