• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

September 14th/21st - Kanto arc

Status
Not open for further replies.

phanpycross

God-king
Well he is going on the school's trip so he must be going with other students too or you want ash to go alone on an expeditition because "He is the choosen one". I am also interested in knowing who is going to fund the journey from alola to kanto. It must not be that cheap for sure.

Not really, I just think it could get messy with all 5 classmates + Ash + Misty and Brock. I dont think Ash is the chosen one in any regard :p

Personally, I think a 5 man group with Lana and Kiawe would be the best.

Mike999246

Now, now. Let's not say really, really wild speculation. This would be stupidly convenient.

It would be, but they wouldnt like outright say "Lusamine gave us it", more like if they said "Some random blonde woman just gave us it". What would be interesting would be if it was Lysandre that gave them it (like he gave Alain the Key Stone and Charizardite X), either way I feel like Misty and Brock havent just simply 'found' the key stones

Pikasaur

Lazy Summer
Not really, I just think it could get messy with all 5 classmates + Ash + Misty and Brock. I dont think Ash is the chosen one in any regard :p

Personally, I think a 5 man group with Lana and Kiawe would be the best.

It says he's going to Kanto for a School project.

Doesn't mean everyone else is going with him. Maybe just Kukui or Alola Oak as a Guardian

Spyro39

It would be, but they wouldnt like outright say "Lusamine gave us it", more like if they said "Some random blonde woman just gave us it". What would be interesting would be if it was Lysandre that gave them it (like he gave Alain the Key Stone and Charizardite X), either way I feel like Misty and Brock havent just simply 'found' the key stones

Lysandre is either dead or MIA after he was blown away by 100% Zygarde's attack. I highly doubt he would be the one to give Brock and Misty Keystones and Mega Stones. Besides, wouldn't he be using them for his plans to take over the world again?

Everything12

It says he's going to Kanto for a School project.

Doesn't mean everyone else is going with him. Maybe just Kukui or Alola Oak as a Guardian

It's probably all of them going though I don't see it being too much f a problem with it just being two episode and some of that time will be devoted to the two battles. Also, I just want to say I think its possible we might not see any of Misty or Brock's Pokemon outside of Gyrados and Steelix.

Akkipeddi

All set to be a nice guy
I don't know. Either they traveled to Kalos or Keystones and Mega Stones made their way to Kanto.

I'd say the most likely source would be from Professor Oak and Gary. They're researchers so I'm sure they would've found them somewhere (it's also why I have a very faint hope that Oak or Gary have a Charizardite for Ash).

Yuugis Black Magician

Namaikina Imouto
Oh, damn, I thought this would be saved for after the main storyline. I hope each region gets a story arc so we can see Satoshi use his old Pokemon and have the new companions meet the old ones. I can't wait to see the other girls with Yasuda/Nakano character designs, especially Serena!

I hope Shinji appears. I would love to see him again while we're at it!

I wonder if Lizardon will want to fight Kaki's Lizardon?! I really want to see Goukazaru get a cool fight, too.

I'm happy to see Kasumi and Takeshi now have Mega Pokemon, but I wish they had been given new outfits and not their outfits from the first series. I'm glad to see that Takeshi wanting to become a Pokemon doctor has not been ignored.

Cyclone

^ where it all began
MIND BLOWN! NEVER thought I'd see the day, especially considering that we haven't seen either Brock nor Misty since Gen 3 episodes (right?)

This is clearly a reaction to the backlash they probably received for excluding Brock & Misty from the Pokemon I Choose You Movie. GOOD. I'm glad they're listening to their fanbase.

Spyro39

MIND BLOWN! NEVER thought I'd see the day, especially considering that we haven't seen either Brock nor Misty since Gen 3 episodes (right?)

This is clearly a reaction to the backlash they probably received for excluding Brock & Misty from the Pokemon I Choose You Movie. GOOD. I'm glad they're listening to their fanbase.

Don't be so sure about that. That depends on how the reaction was in Japan to Brock and Misty getting replaced by Sorrel and Verity in the 20th movie though. Did Japan react as negatively as the West did?

Cyclone

^ where it all began
Don't be so sure about that. That depends on how the reaction was in Japan to Brock and Misty getting replaced by Sorrel and Verity in the 20th movie though. Did Japan react as negatively as the West did?

I can't imagine they didn't! They grew up with the first Season of Pokemon just like Westerners did

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash
LOL episodes are made months in advance so these episodes have nothing to do with the reception of movie 20, so stop believing such lies

Cyclone

^ where it all began
LOL episodes are made months in advance so these episodes have nothing to do with the reception of movie 20, so stop believing such lies

The preview for the movie came out months ago, which was when the backlash began. Really -- what other reason would they have to all of a sudden include 2 old characters who seemingly have no other relevance? You think it's just a coincidence it's happening at the same time as the backlash from Pokemon I Choose You?

Status
Not open for further replies.