• We're currently experiencing a minor issue with our email system preventing emails for new registrations and verifications going out. We're currently working to fix this
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

September 15th: SM139 - He's Born! The Alolan League Winner!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dephender

Gizakawayusu
Staff member
The finals ended up being a fight between Satoshi and Gladio. Satoshi's Melmetal got beaten by Silvady, but then Pikachu was sent out and defeated Silvady, and a battle between Pikachu and Zoroark began. Who will attain the glory of being the first ever champion of the Alola Pokémon League; Satoshi or Gladio?

Screenplay 藤咲淳一 (Junichi Fujisaku)
Storyboard 毛利和昭 (Kazuaki Mōri)
Episode Director 毛利和昭 (Kazuaki Mōri)
Animation Director 山﨑玲愛 (Rei Yamazaki)

Last edited:

Revolver Furious Dragon

Poor melmetal. Still hopefully it gets a chance to get a win or two later on

maybe it can defeat guzzlord

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
I called that Pikachu would be the one to take down Silvally lol
Poor Melmetal really is a jobber though? This is Torterra and Noivern all over again

Revolver Furious Dragon

Poor Melmetal really is a jobber though? This is Torterra and Noivern all over again
Hopefully it gets a chance to redeem itself later

Losing one battle makes it a jobber?

Silvuddy is a synthetically created Ultra Beast-killing machine with access to all types and Gladio’s personal long-time Frankenstein monstrosity. There’s nothing shameful about losing to this Pokemon.

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
Losing one battle makes it a jobber?

Silvuddy is a synthetically created Ultra Beast-killing machine with access to all types and Gladio’s personal long-time Frankenstein monstrosity. There’s nothing shameful about losing to this Pokemon.
It does when that battle could be the only one it gets

Status
Not open for further replies.