• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

September 15th: SM139 - He's Born! The Alolan League Winner!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shneak

this is a Nessa x Sonia stan account ✨
what a mess of a league lol

PokemonKnight

#1 Sylveon Fan
Well I guess SM Ash succeeded where even DP and XY Ash couldn't. Lol

RIP Clayton Kershaw and LA Dodgers comparison memes

I want to see that meme.

And Koufax>Kerchoke

Kuzehiko

That moment I found a lifetime treasure
This sure is clickbaiting striking again like with the Kalos league 3 years ago lol.

Bortgreen

Captain Pikachu is EPIC
Guzzlord destroyed an AU Alola, ate a lot of things, will attack the Manalo Stadium
But his most evil act is SPOILING THE ENDING OF THE LEAGUE
Just kidding, I was expecting for this to happen for a long time
Like I said some times, when they announced the winner would battle Masked Royal, it was obvious

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
None if this is how I wanted it yo happen. This isn't how I wanted it to find out. You guys had one shot at this and you **** it up. Christ
It's funny. The Kalos league actually did well on hiding the results until the actual episode aired, but this one goes ahead and spoils the surprise 3 days ahead while there's also a contest to win a trip to Hawaii.

...And I don't think any other anime does that, unless you're a manga reader watching the anime adaptation to know what will happen.

dman_dustin

Oha Suta what the actual (expletive deleted), what's the point of Japan keeping things hush hush, and a secret, only to reveal it like right before it airs, like anywhere from a few days or not.

Like Dusk Form Lycanroc, let's not just wait until Ash's Rockruff evolves to reveal it, let's reveal it on a show and then show off Ash's Rockruff evolving, like seriously......you couldn't have just waited.....it had to be revealed then and now.

This one is worse because I'm sure Game Freak or the Nintendo company (or whoever is in charge of that decision) wanted to have Dusk Form revealed before the anime revealed it.

But this, couldn't possibly leave it vague.

I get it enough because of the whole Guzzlord plot going on, but come on, you could've used trick angles or even black circles with pink question marks or something. Not just blatantly reveal it, even the Guzzlord scan only implied Ash won, not outright admit it.

BRUH! Imagine if this is an intentional fake to actually not spoil that Ash loses this Sunday. The rage, the rage!

Now that you say this. I'll laugh. Because Sun and Moon would've just became the Trolliest series to date.

You could argue Ash vs Alain, though I'm still on the fence on whether people actually believed he was going to win OR really wanted him to win and the anime just threw that expectation out the window. Or it was just a disappointing outcome.

ashsfuture

I saw the image and now i don't know what to do i refuse to believe it until the episode airs because if this ends up being a troll nobody is going to be happy about this! Still why do this don't give us hope like this, this is too much!

SatoSereFan224888

If it's true Ash is winning the Alola League, at least he finally won a league. However with how piss poor Alola has been, not sure if I would be satisfied. Still I say it's time Ash retires. He should either be replaced or become a tutor.

dman_dustin

He kinda had something going on with Silvally, but he's already down, so oh well

I don't remember this, because when Ash found out about Type:Null or Silvally, Ash used Lycanroc against SIlvally which is a point for Lycanroc having a rivalry with Silvally.

I don't recall Ash battling Gladion where it was Pikachu vs Type Null or Silvally, nor do I recall any personal interaction that would point to a rivalry.

I think I missed an episode, apparently.

Status
Not open for further replies.