• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

September 15th: SM139 - He's Born! The Alolan League Winner!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
Do you mean a 6v6? Because Ash can't participate in one of those unless he either gets Poipole back or uses his reserves.
Very conveniently, there's a UB appearing between the finals and the exhibition match

ash&charizardfan

Humans are tools
Lol this is same as announcement thing again where they already announced about next series in a tweet even before the episode had aired, what was the point of giving the result of melmetal and silvally's defeat and not hold up until the episode 138 had aired.

Ambyssin

Winter can't come soon enough
I don't remember what site I said it on, but I recall getting the sense that, unless UB stuff happened, Edgyroc would be treated as Gladion's ace for the league and, if he fought Ash, they'd emphasize the Lycanroc duel. Kinda sad to see that get proven true, but I guess this is the closest Alola has to Ash-Greninja vs. Mega Zard. So, either the results are going to be exactly the same as the Kalos League or the complete opposite. Either way, I expect salt. Still expecting Ash to win. I can't see them doing the "unique form can't beat its rival" thing again.

Ambyssin

Winter can't come soon enough
Also...
Well, they could've done an ambiguous title for SM139, too. Something like "Alola League Conclusion! The First Champion is Crowned!" or something similar. But I guess if they're doing the split between two episodes thing, they might tack Masked Royal onto SM139. Assuming Ash is winning, the title would likely mention a rematch or something, thus spoiling that Ash actually gets to win the league for once.
I'd like to think I was pretty accurate! :V

ash&charizardfan

Humans are tools
By giving the half result in summary they have made episode 138 irrelevant, now the only things to look at is pikachu vs zoroark and lycnnroc showdown, why didn't they keep it a secret.

Revolver Furious Dragon

Is it totally confirmed Melmetal will job here then?

Pretty much.

We know Pikachu defeats silvally and then battles zoroark. We also know silvally defeats melmetal.
It's gift likely we are going to have lycanroc Vs lycanroc so yeah nothing for melmetal

IkeBayern

Damn poor Melmetal, it evolves to show Ash it’s desire to battle and gets beaten by Silvally, reminds me of a certain someone back in the day ;)

Pikachu beating opponents naturally bigger and stronger than itself never gets old btw, I absolutely love it that it gets a win against another legendary (I think) Pokémon

Status
Not open for further replies.