• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

September 17th: PM2019 081 - A Clash?! BluePoké Maniacs!

Status
Not open for further replies.

lolipiece

Pictured: what browsing Serebii does to a person
Staff member
What competition. This Voltorb is the first piece of info we got on the ep.

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
Kanto focus, surprise surprise.
Hopefully the shiny hunter returns and captures Voltorb

SerGoldenhandtheJust

Deluded Dreamer
Okay so a shiny Volcarona in an episode revisiting the same ruins in which Shane Seeker appeared
And then the next episode is exclusively about Shiny Pokémon hmmmm
Considering how well they have been trying to do more inter continuity lately, I can see Shane showing up in the Volcarona episode in the end, having missed out on the chance to catch it and the next episode is about his exploits. After all blue maniacs, blue shiny mons like voltorb, and he has a shiny blue psyduck......
It lines up too perfectly to not include him and bring back Shane Seeker

So it looks like CRAMORGOD isn’t going to appear as it’s shiny is orange :(

Why does everything I want not happen. I think I should just stop making predictions at this point

ShadowForce720

Aaaaannnnddddd a Goh episode, checking out so fast lol.
Not sure how you’re getting the idea of this being a Goh l, episode when literally the only things we know about this episode is the episode title and that a Shiny Voltorb is showing up.

Anything else like who this episode is focus on is just speculation at this point.

Status
Not open for further replies.