• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

September 17th: XY088 - A Train Revisited! Clemont and Bunnelby!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShinyCharyZard

Too old for your rubbish..
Since Chespin just had its episode and is evolving soon, while Bunnelby gets this development episode, I have to wonder if Luxray will soon have its own special episode too..

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
Since Chespin just had its episode and is evolving soon, while Bunnelby gets this development episode, I have to wonder if Luxray will soon have its own special episode too..

Apparently not since none of the broadcast data thus far implies that. I'm not even sure if Bunnelby will truly "develop" here though tbh. This might be another missed opportunity. :x

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
Yay!! We get to see how Bunnelby was caught :). I love a good backstory.

nickdt

Hopefully...

Wait, do you guys think the shot with Clemont hugging an injured Bunnelby has to do with Clembot? (He tried fighting and lost badly...maybe.)

Doubt it. It prolly has to do with Diggersby from the Broadcast. Maybe that Diggersby is also the reason for the pitfall.

xinfernapex

Sinnoh Champion
I think...
Clemont's Bunnelby was part of a big group of Bunnelby lead by this Diggersby. Bunnelby battled the Diggersby for leadership and lost. At some point Clemonts caught Bunnelby after it was thrown out of the group. When the gang fall into this pitfall, it is revealed to be the same Diggersby causing trouble. Bunnelby battles it and gets badly injured, but later on in the episode manages to defeat the Diggersby.

Janovy

Banned
A backstory to the capture, huh?

This should be a good one.

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
This will be interesting to see.
I wonder how Diggersby is going to play into this

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
Pretty sure this is more of anti-evolution episode than it somehow confirming Bunnelby is evolving even though we have merchandise of Talonflame, Eevee, and Bunnelby.

I'm pretty sure Chespin was in that same merch and we all know how that's gonna turn out.

dman_dustin

I'm pretty sure Chespin was in that same merch and we all know how that's gonna turn out.

So Chespin's going to evolve before Serena gets Eevee, then, right?

Because if Chespin evolves after Eevee is captured, your point wouldn't matter.

If Frogadier ends up evolving in the 7th gym, then you'd still have a point.

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
So Chespin's going to evolve before Serena gets Eevee, then, right?

Because if Chespin evolves after Eevee is captured, your point wouldn't matter.

If Frogadier ends up evolving in the 7th gym, then you'd still have a point.

Meh, just because Eevee is the pokemon of the day, doesn't mean it's her capture episode. It seems that Eevee is gonna be recurring prior to her capture so 89 could just be the introduction episode.

And we have no reason to believe Chespin can't evolve in the next few episodes, hell even before Eevee's capture episode. There is no episode that. It doesn't have to be a Chespin focus episode for Chespin to evolve. He can literally evolve in any episode.

Status
Not open for further replies.