• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

September 1st: SM137 - Guzma the Undefeated!

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 384931

I don't think that they'll announce the new saga unless the league ends in this episode, which I highly doubt will happen.
If they can put a 3vs3 in a episode like the Ula Ula Grand Trial, they can do it there too

RileyXY1

Young Battle Trainer
If they can put a 3vs3 in a episode like the Ula Ula Grand Trial, they can do it there too
However, part of this episode will be spent on Ash vs. Guzma, and I don't think that they would do that unless Guzma outright defeats Ash.

TheWanderingMist

Paladin of the Snow Queen

WhiteBlair

ベストチャンピオン。
A Generation 8 Pokémon or character reveal is my bet.

The league doesn't end in this episode and it's not the first time Ash went on to the finals of a league either. We're so late in the series for any kind of plot except Mohn arc. and doubt Guzma vs. Kukui post-match distress could lead to a 'World Exclusive Announcement'.

Ash needs to hear about Galar region somehow as well. This episode can lead to it after he wins.

playerking

Sick of dealing with idiots.
Could be the information about the new series, they generally dont announce when the series is going to end in special announcement.
I'm not saying they'll mention that the series will end, but several clips of the final episodes of this series.

IkeBayern

Tbh I can't see stretch the fight a whole episode...

I think that this one like the other battles in this league so far will last for an episode and a half especially since ppl are predicting that Guzma will get swept, this battle could be over in no time and there’s gonna be no need to stretch it out!

The 2nd part of the episode will probably focus on why Guzma is such a coward and hates to lose from Plumeria, some further exploration into the Professor’s past with Guzma, his rehabilitation and finally Ash’s preparations to face Gladion to end the episode..

TheWanderingMist

Paladin of the Snow Queen

The league doesn't end in this episode and it's not the first time Ash went on to the finals of a league either. We're so late in the series for any kind of plot except Mohn arc. and doubt Guzma vs. Kukui post-match distress could lead to a 'World Exclusive Announcement'.

Ash needs to hear about Galar region somehow as well. This episode can lead to it after he wins.
He didn't hear about Alola or Unova, he doesn't technically need to hear about Galar to go there.

mysticalglacia

Alola Shill
I feel like there at least should be be a mention of Galar to motivate Ash to go there. DP and XY didn’t, but both of them didn’t have time to wrap things up with the League and TF arc. There’s not really an incentive for him to leave Alola aside from graduation, and since Kukui/Burnet are basically family, something needs to make him want to travel again. SM has more than enough episodes left to do that.

playerking

Sick of dealing with idiots.
I feel like there at least should be be a mention of Galar to motivate Ash to go there. DP and XY didn’t, but both of them didn’t have time to wrap things up with the League and TF arc. There’s not really an incentive for him to leave Alola aside from graduation, and since Kukui/Burnet are basically family, something needs to make him want to travel again. SM has more than enough episodes left to do that.
A quick mention by Paul about Sinnoh and Professor Sycamore about Alola is all they needed. I get there were things to do after the Leagues, but they didn't need introductions like Ash had about Hoenn.

JC317

*notices that the voice cast doesn't include Delia nor Professor Oak*

Well, I sure hope the finals doesn't start immediately next episode. Otherwise I would say the chances of Delia or Professor Oak showing up for the finals are really slim...

(I am assuming Ash wins against Guzma, thus giving them a reason to come to Alola)

Pikasaur

Lazy Summer

I came here to offer that as an option as well.

Maybe "Masked Royal" has the Galar Pokemon. So, Kukui Doesn't have to use Braviary, as Royal.

Preferably, an unannouced one.

Revolver Furious Dragon

I came here to offer that as an option as well.

Maybe "Masked Royal" has the Galar Pokemon. So, Kukui Doesn't have to use Braviary, as Royal.

Preferably, an unannouced one.

Much more likely it's an announcement after the credits or during the commercial break

Status
Not open for further replies.