1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

September 1st: SM137 - Guzma the Undefeated!

Discussion in 'Animé Spoilers' started by Dephender, Aug 6, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. If they can put a 3vs3 in a episode like the Ula Ula Grand Trial, they can do it there too

2. RileyXY1

RileyXY1 Young Battle Trainer

However, part of this episode will be spent on Ash vs. Guzma, and I don't think that they would do that unless Guzma outright defeats Ash.

3. TheWanderingMist

TheWanderingMist Kanae, Keeper of the Gates Emblazoned

Can't lose if you never finish the battle.

And I don't think they'd announce the new anime during this League, but we'll see.

Kawaii Emolga and KenzeyEevee like this.
  4. What can it be otherwise?

5. RileyXY1

RileyXY1 Young Battle Trainer

A preview of what's left of SM.

KenzeyEevee and TheWanderingMist like this.
  6. Agustin Gomez

Agustin Gomez TheShiningBald

Maybe... I don't know, 'a worldwide announcement' could be many things. Ranging from new series, to new spin off animes or that Ash will retire as main character. We'll have to wait I think...

7. WhiteBlair

WhiteBlair Well-Known Member

A Generation 8 Pokémon or character reveal is my bet.

The league doesn't end in this episode and it's not the first time Ash went on to the finals of a league either. We're so late in the series for any kind of plot except Mohn arc. and doubt Guzma vs. Kukui post-match distress could lead to a 'World Exclusive Announcement'.

Ash needs to hear about Galar region somehow as well. This episode can lead to it after he wins.

Pikasaur and mehmeh1 like this.
  8. playerking

playerking Sick of dealing with idiots.

I'm not saying they'll mention that the series will end, but several clips of the final episodes of this series.

9. CMButch

CMButch Well-Known Member

I'd say yeah. Unless that's game related( nat. dex or something).

10. AuraChannelerChris

AuraChannelerChris "What are yeh looking at. Gimme my booty back."

The announcement is Ash still loses to Guzma anyway.

mehmeh1 and Pokegirl Fan~ like this.
  11. IkeBayern

IkeBayern Well-Known Member

I think that this one like the other battles in this league so far will last for an episode and a half especially since ppl are predicting that Guzma will get swept, this battle could be over in no time and there’s gonna be no need to stretch it out!

The 2nd part of the episode will probably focus on why Guzma is such a coward and hates to lose from Plumeria, some further exploration into the Professor’s past with Guzma, his rehabilitation and finally Ash’s preparations to face Gladion to end the episode..

12. GarchompChain

GarchompChain Well-Known Member

• Flaming/Insulting Other People
    All of us can read.

Zoruagible likes this.
  13. TheWanderingMist

TheWanderingMist Kanae, Keeper of the Gates Emblazoned

He didn't hear about Alola or Unova, he doesn't technically need to hear about Galar to go there.

14. mysticalglacia

mysticalglacia Alola Shill

I feel like there at least should be be a mention of Galar to motivate Ash to go there. DP and XY didn’t, but both of them didn’t have time to wrap things up with the League and TF arc. There’s not really an incentive for him to leave Alola aside from graduation, and since Kukui/Burnet are basically family, something needs to make him want to travel again. SM has more than enough episodes left to do that.

15. playerking

playerking Sick of dealing with idiots.

A quick mention by Paul about Sinnoh and Professor Sycamore about Alola is all they needed. I get there were things to do after the Leagues, but they didn't need introductions like Ash had about Hoenn.

16. AuraChannelerChris

AuraChannelerChris "What are yeh looking at. Gimme my booty back."

A giant Obstagoon will wander to Alola and then heads back to Galar.

Presto.

mehmeh1 likes this.
  17. JC317

JC317 Well-Known Member

*notices that the voice cast doesn't include Delia nor Professor Oak*

Well, I sure hope the finals doesn't start immediately next episode. Otherwise I would say the chances of Delia or Professor Oak showing up for the finals are really slim...

(I am assuming Ash wins against Guzma, thus giving them a reason to come to Alola)

Kawaii Emolga likes this.
  18. Pikasaur

Pikasaur So Fluffy

I came here to offer that as an option as well.

Maybe "Masked Royal" has the Galar Pokemon. So, Kukui Doesn't have to use Braviary, as Royal.

Preferably, an unannouced one.

19. Revolver Furious Dragon

Revolver Furious Dragon Well-Known Member

Much more likely it's an announcement after the credits or during the commercial break

Red and Blue likes this.
  20. Shneak

Shneak totem lurantis is the hardest boss

What if they just straight up announce Ash becomes champion before the finals episode?

KenzeyEevee likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.