• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

September 1st: SM137 - Guzma the Undefeated!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Revolver Furious Dragon

That may be very unlikely but I actually like your 3rd point, the battle could start and finish from EP 137-139 and Gladion could reveal another Pokémon that he might have which isn’t Umbreon or it’s just a technical error

It would be cool but I've moved past that. My current theory is it shows the Pokémon left to be used in the tournament.

Guzma just has golisopod
Ash is using torracat now. Uses Pikachu, melmetal and lycranroc in the finals.
Gladion uses lycanroc, zoroark and silvally in the finals

Lord Godwin

The Lord of Darkness
It would be cool but I've moved past that. My current theory is it shows the Pokémon left to be used in the tournament.

Guzma just has golisopod
Ash is using torracat now. Uses Pikachu, melmetal and lycranroc in the finals.
Gladion uses lycanroc, zoroark and silvally in the finals

The thing is Pikachu is also confirmed to fight Golisopod which brings more confusion to this equation.

Also, is this the first time since Johto when Pokemon are so weakened after a Battle they cannot fight in another one (Blaziken was the case in Johto and Rowlett and possibly Torracat here.
If you compare it to Hoenn and Kalos where the same 6 were in multiple battles in a row it seems strange. Maybe pokemon healthcare sucks in Alolan.

Revolver Furious Dragon

The thing is Pikachu is also confirmed to fight Golisopod which brings more confusion to this equation.
No it doesn't. Its Its still the same number of Pokémon left in the tournament. Just Pikachu is being used twice

Red and Blue

Oh hey Ash has Melmetal during the league. He might actually win this time. Of course Melmetal could be up against Fire type Silvally so who knows

Revolver Furious Dragon

In this case why Umbreon is not listed there? Last time we saw it it was chilling with Gladion.

Because gladion only has one battle left and if he's using 3 Pokémon then umbreon wouldn't be on it

Red and Blue

Also I like how the scan confirmed Ash will beat Guzma. It asked if Melmetal would be his trump card in the finals

Red and Blue

The evolution could be mid match cause all the Meltan seem to be in the Stadium. Seem like they are going for a dramatic moment

Leonhart

Imagineer
Meltan evolving was expected, although I'm not a fan of Melmetal's design in general, so I'm going to miss Satoshi's cute little Meltan. I'm just glad that the suspense is over regarding when his Meltan will evolve.

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
There hasn't been any Pokemom quite like Melmetal or Silvally so I could see exceptions being made for them
So Melmetal is eating Silvally's head and that's somehow going to be allowed.

Swell.

...Though the sight of Melmetal eating the discs as they're thrown would be like a huge middle finger to Gladion, and I wouldn't mind seeing that.

DuquÊ?

Too lazy to pick a pic
The biggest case I can see against Melmetal staying with Ash is the other Meltans' ties with AF and Clefable. If the Ultra Guardians remain a thing it might stay as Alola's superhero or something.
Meltan and melmetal apparently can divide themselves in another meltans (I think? The meltan shorts with Willow and Oak gave that impression), it wouldn't be hard have melmetal just spawns one new meltan to clefable and respawn from that point.

The evolution could be mid match cause all the Meltan seem to be in the Stadium. Seem like they are going for a dramatic moment
Pretty sure that look like a closed room, but I could be wrong. My guess is that meltan is doing its potara fusion after Guzma's fight.

Last edited:

Ignition

We are so back Zygardebros
All this talk about the Memories made me wonder what exactly are they made of. Never really thought about it before but I wish there was more insight on Silvally in general.

Looking forward to seeing Melmetal but hoping it’s not a mid battle evolution

Ambyssin

Winter can't come soon enough
Pretty that look like a closed room, but I could be wrong. My guess is that meltan is doing its potara fusion after Guzma's fight.
I dunno. That looked one of the challenger entrance doors to me.

DP53.jpg

So unless Meltan is sneaking into the stadium overnight to do this, it's probably mid-battle. I can't see Ash losing if that happens. Ash-Greninja had some triumphant moments, so the transformation in the Kalos league final was business as usual. But Melmetal losing after being formed mid-battle? No way. Especially not when it can still promote Go (and, potentially, SwSh if you can bring it over). Thus, the trend of Ash triumphing in atypical anime seasons continues. XP

playerking

Sick of dealing with idiots.
I dunno. That looked one of the challenger entrance doors to me.

DP53.jpg

So unless Meltan is sneaking into the stadium overnight to do this, it's probably mid-battle. I can't see Ash losing if that happens. Ash-Greninja had some triumphant moments, so the transformation in the Kalos league final was business as usual. But Melmetal losing after being formed mid-battle? No way. Especially not when it can still promote Go (and, potentially, SwSh if you can bring it over). Thus, the trend of Ash triumphing in atypical anime seasons continues. XP
And the other Meltan are on the battlefield.

Status
Not open for further replies.