• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

September 1st: SM137 - Guzma the Undefeated!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ambyssin

Winter can't come soon enough
Oh, yeah. Guess it'll be Lycanroc, Pikachu, and Melmetal, then. Unless, somehow, Guzma's Golisopod incapacitates Pikachu in such a way that it can't fight in the finals. The preview made it look like its arm was getting dislocated (or something like that), but I doubt we'd ever see that happen. XD

Bortgreen

Captain Pikachu is EPIC
Oh, yeah. Guess it'll be Lycanroc, Pikachu, and Melmetal, then. Unless, somehow, Guzma's Golisopod incapacitates Pikachu in such a way that it can't fight in the finals. The preview made it look like its arm was getting dislocated (or something like that), but I doubt we'd ever see that happen. XD
This would be pretty messed up imo

Edit: Probably it's his "leg" that's injured. That's why Pikachu is moving that way while using Iron Tail and probably why Lillie is shocked like that
It's kind of Illima's Eevee all over again but maybe worse. I wonder if Pikachu will be healthy enough for Gladion(if not, we're getting Torracat, Lycanroc and Meltan in the finals)

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 384931

I wonder if Mohn will get rescued after the league. Isn't there too much focus on Gladion and Lillie?

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash
I wonder if Mohn will get rescued after the league. Isn't there too much focus on Gladion and Lillie?
No, there's too little focus if anything

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang
So Meltan will evolve this Sunday or the next...?

1st of September is also the "world exclusive announcement" (probably SwSh anime teaser) and Ash heading for his 2nd final in a row! so so ****ing hyped by all these news lately! :p

I'm starting to think the announcement will be Meltan's evolution lol

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
Not really, Lillie's had as much focus as the rest lately, and Gladion is Ash's main rival, so of course he'll have focus

TheWanderingMist

Paladin of the Snow Queen
Since Ash stole Nebby, Lillie needs to do something cool and rescuing her dad after getting over her fears and possibly evolving Shiron after the League so she can be more helpful in the rescue effort would do it.

Bortgreen

Captain Pikachu is EPIC
Something interesting is that someone suggested the following in a gen 8 anime thread:
Another interesting plotline would be for Ash to suffer a broken leg and have the effects linger on for a number of episodes.

We don't know exactly what happens and if it's going to last more than one episode, but the preview heavily implies Pikachu will have his leg or arm broken or injured in this episode

The worst thing is if Pikachu doesn't heal quickly he will probably be out from the finals and this would be disappointing

Red and Blue

Something interesting is that someone suggested the following in a gen 8 anime thread:

We don't know exactly what happens and if it's going to last more than one episode, but the preview heavily implies Pikachu will have his leg or arm broken or injured in this episode

The worst thing is if Pikachu doesn't heal quickly he will probably be out from the finals and this would be disappointing
He won't be out for the finals. If Ash is winning then there's no chance Pikachu won't be used.

You really believe Pikachu will be out of the finals?

Master Pikachu 11

He won't be out for the finals. If Ash is winning then there's no chance Pikachu won't be used.
There is no way Ash is losing to Guzma, Ash is taking on Gladion, the next episode title already outright confirms it since Gladion doesn’t have a rivalry with Guzma also the latest scan that shows Ash getting Melmetal also confirms that Ash will take on Gladion.

Red and Blue

There is no way Ash is losing to Guzma, Ash is taking on Gladion, the next episode title already outright confirms it since Gladion doesn’t have a rivalry with Guzma also the latest scan that shows Ash getting Melmetal also confirms that Ash will take on Gladion.
I know. I was referring to winning the league not against Guzma

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
All Gladion needs to have a rivalry with Guzma is them having a little feud outside the stadium for the first 10 minutes.

Like how he met Kiawe in person. For realz.

Status
Not open for further replies.