• We're currently experiencing a minor issue with our email system preventing emails for new registrations and verifications going out. We're currently working to fix this
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

September 1st: SM137 - Guzma the Undefeated!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mehmeh1

SOBA MASK
We have a severe lack of insert songs this arc, especially given how trigger happy SM usuallyiñ is with them

TheWanderingMist

Kanae, Keeper of the Gates Emblazoned

playerking

Sick of dealing with idiots.
With how much Guzma hates Z-Moves, I hope Ash defeats Guzma by Pikachu finishing Golisopod off with Gigavolt Havoc.

Lord Starfish

Fond of owls
We have a severe lack of insert songs this arc, especially given how trigger happy SM usuallyiñ is with them
I mean the insert song obsessions come and go. Though yeah, it *has* been a while since they last spammed us with them. Was the one in Mao and Suiren's battle really the only insert we've had this whole arc?

TheWanderingMist

Kanae, Keeper of the Gates Emblazoned
With how much Guzma hates Z-Moves, I hope Ash defeats Guzma by Pikachu finishing Golisopod off with Gigavolt Havoc.
Nah, he should use Corkscrew Crash since it's resisted.

playerking

Sick of dealing with idiots.
Nah, he should use Corkscrew Crash since it's resisted.
I think Ash should use that for Melmetal. And Gigavolt Havoc is Ash's most used Z-Move, so I think it should be used in the League at some point.

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
Wonder if Pikachu gets knocked out and Torracat has to come back and finish the battle.
That'd be preferable, Pikachu taking home the win twice in a row never sits good.

Red and Blue

The 10 million volt thunderbolt is basically the Alolan Orange Shuriken finisher. The only difference being if this time it grants Ash victory

Status
Not open for further replies.