• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

September 1st: SM137 - Guzma the Undefeated!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red and Blue

What if they just straight up announce Ash becomes champion before the finals episode?
I know they've spoiled league matches in advance but Ash becoming champion seems too big a bombshell to drop this early

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
I read the exclusive as something Pokemon related in general. Not necessarily something anime related, though I'd like if they revealed the companions so that discussion can finally end.

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
Honestly I bet you TS is gonna try to interrupt the match somehow and that is why Guzma is "undefeated".

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
There can't be an interruption here cause the next episode is the final match. Which would mean Ash vs. Guzma will have a winner

I said try for a reason. Guzma is gonna lose but it says that we find out why he is undefeated and it is totally something TS would do especially since they've been messing with the league from the beginning.

Almighty Zard

He has returned.
^ I could honestly see Plumeria sending out her pokemon if anyone in the group was to do so (since if they all did it, a revolt would break out as the Kahuna's and Ash's classmates would probably retaliate) thus causing Guzma to get disqualified, but she would take the heat for the loss to save face for him and he could say Ash didn't "beat" him as a result, hence more reasoning as to why he is "undefeated" because he wasn't fully beaten in battle.

just a theory though.

DSDark

Breeder
The poster would be nice to get at the end of the episode. Then it could potentially show off a new Pokémon we haven’t seen yet too.

That's kind of what I'm wondering. There hasn't been a lot of what I would beginning of the game Pokemon shown. However whatever they show for swsh could just be the starters

TheWanderingMist

Paladin of the Snow Queen
The major announcement just turns out to be Impidimp's Ability

Revolver Furious Dragon

who do you think will appear on the poster with ash
Assuming it is a poster it could be basically anybody at this point. It could even be existing characters who have decided to accompany ash

Shadao

Aim to be a Pokémon Master
I said try for a reason. Guzma is gonna lose but it says that we find out why he is undefeated and it is totally something TS would do especially since they've been messing with the league from the beginning.

I don't think they'll interrupt. Team Skull genuinely believes that Guzma is undefeatable, which means they don't know why he got that status.

And really, Guzma only got away with Emergency Exit because there was nothing prohibiting him from leaving. He can lie and pretend he's no longer interested in a Pokémon battle to keep his record clean. He can't here. Cheating for Guzma would only magnify the problem, not hide it.

TheScentedApple

Nice to see Pikachu battle here, Torracat hopefully puts up a good fight if they're trying to convince us later that Torracat can beat Incineroar. I wonder if Ash will use Sparking Gigavolt instead of Corkscrew Crash this time

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
Boo on Pikachu for stealing Torracat's big win. Torracat better get to kick worst Professor's ass at least....

Doppelgänger

Superancient Member
Ash is not going to keep Torracat in against a Water-type, especially when Guzma can't switch.

That we saw Pikachu get bodied tells me he takes a dive here, which leads to Torracat coming out and finishing off Golisopod.

Status
Not open for further replies.