• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

September 1st: SM137 - Guzma the Undefeated!

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 384931

Which news will it be then? Just the excistance of Sword and Shield as animé series?

TheWanderingMist

Paladin of the Snow Queen
Which news will it be then? Just the excistance of Sword and Shield as animé series?
Maybe just a shot of Ash in his new look? Everyone knows there'll be a new region in November, but since it's apparently going to be officially announced in a month, they may want to show a little but to get fans excited.

satopi

Life doesn’t end, …it changes.
Maybe just a shot of Ash in his new look? Everyone knows there'll be a new region in November, but since it's apparently going to be officially announced in a month, they may want to show a little but to get fans excited.
I’m really hoping this happens!! Also a small snippet on what we could expect and speculate on.

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
Well I finally got a full look at the preview. Apparently after his match with Ash Guzma wants to become a Pokemon Master. Good for him I guess

Considering he actually evolves his Pokemon, that puts him miles ahead of Ash by default.

TheWanderingMist

Considering he actually evolves his Pokemon, that puts him miles ahead of Ash by default.
Some Pokemon don't want to evolve, like Bulbasaur. Evolving may give a Pokemon a higher baseline of power, but their max potential in the anime is the same whether they're evolved or not.

D

Deleted member 384931

So actually the whole episode is spoilt?
I read somewhere Guzma wanna become a Pokémon master. Will we finaly know what it is?

Leonhart

Imagineer
Bortgreen said:
They literally spoilt the end of the episode lol

To be fair, most people predicted who would win a while ago and I even remember quite a few people who predicted that Guzma would do a 180 and be redeemed somehow after his loss.

TheWanderingMist

Dephender

Gizakawayusu
Staff member
That is just a dubbed joke that the preview program staff made, and the characters will have different lines in the actual episode. Last week they dubbed Guzma to accuse of Golisopod of eating his takoyaki.

Yeah, Oha Suta has a weekly segment called "Shimofuri Myojyou's Arbitrary Pokémon Anime Theater" where comedian duo Shimofuri Myojyou presents a clip from the next Pokemon anime episode, with the audio replaced with a gag dub done by them.

The idea that anyone would think that was the actual audio for the episode is... well, it sure is something.

andrewscott48209

Yeah, Oha Suta has a weekly segment called "Shimofuri Myojyou's Arbitrary Pokémon Anime Theater" where comedian duo Shimofuri Myojyou presents a clip from the next Pokemon anime episode, with the audio replaced with a gag dub done by them.

The idea that anyone would think that was the actual audio for the episode is... well, it sure is something.
Is the music that plays as part of the episode, or is it part of the gag Dub?

Status
Not open for further replies.