• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

September 1st: SM137 - Guzma the Undefeated!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ash&charizardfan

Humans are tools
What was the point of hiding ep 138 for so long when it just gave the result in rather anti climatic way.

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
This episode needs to air already lol. I want to know what the big announcement is!!

TheWanderingMist

Paladin of the Snow Queen
This episode needs to air already lol. I want to know what the big announcement is!!
Just a few more hours for the announcement that they're going to announce something on the 29th, which everyone already knows what it's going to be.

Lord Starfish

Fond of owls
Are people really complaining about the episode being spoiled?

Ummm...you do realise y'all in the Anime Spoilers section right?
Still, them showing the end of the episode in a literal promo is a bit much. Then again... Japan seems to care very little for such things, considering how quite a few series seem to have episode titles that literally refer to the last thing that happens in the episode, and not in any uncertain terms either... Plus of course the summary for the next episode decidedly gave away how this one would end.

Doppelgänger

Superancient Member
You do know the alola league is bordering on a 1.0? The anime has never reached those lows before; thus the basis of my comment.

Have you seen the commercials that air alongside the Pokemon anime? They're for Pokemon merchandise and consumables, meaning The Pokemon Company is buying TVTokyo's own commercial slots to further advertise Pokemon products. A 22 minute long commercial isn't enough, it seems.

Those ratings really don't matter or mean anything. Especially in this era, the twilight of cable television.

(P.O.K.E.M.O.N)

AshXSerena = Canon
Have you seen the commercials that air alongside the Pokemon anime? They're for Pokemon merchandise and consumables, meaning The Pokemon Company is buying TVTokyo's own commercial slots to further advertise Pokemon products. A 22 minute long commercial isn't enough, it seems.

Those ratings really don't matter or mean anything. Especially in this era, the twilight of cable television.

Unfortunately, I haven't. I'm like most people who have decided to skip Sun and Moon and wait for the proper series to return. And obviously ratings are not relevant here, but I think it's quite obvious that we're in the transition phase of the anime and spoilers mean very little now considering the series is practically over. And I somehow doubt there will be as much interest in Ash winning the league here as if he did in Kalos.

Status
Not open for further replies.