• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

September 20th: PM2019 038 - The Colossal Restoration and the Fossil Pokémon!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dephender

Gizakawayusu
Staff member
Satoshi and Go are attending the "Great Fossil Pokémon Exhibit" being held at the Museum of Science in Nibi City, and Go's childhood friend Koharu has come with them since she can use this for her research project at school. The three of them decided to join a "Fossil Digging Activity" overflowing with romanticism, where they'll be able to restore fossils to living Pokémon if they find some that are in good condition. Go searches like a madman since he really wants to get a fossil Pokémon, but what he ends up finding is a bit of "Secret amber" that has some ancient Pokémon DNA contained in it. What kind of Pokémon will be reborn from this?!

Screenplay 藤咲淳一 (Junichi Fujisaku)
Storyboard 齋藤徳明 (Noriaki Saito)
Episode Director 牧野友映 (Tomoe Makino)
Animation Director 平田雄三 (Katsuzo Hirata)
Animation Director 永山恵 (Megumi Nagayama)
Animation Director 水野隆宏 (Takahiro Mizuno)

Last edited:

PsychoLogical

Black and White, Yin and Yang, Light and Dark.
Going to bet that this could be taking place on Akala Island at the Fossil Restoration area where that Aerodactyl from the OP will likely be getting its focus. Likely will be Go’s and I’d rather have it be Go’s. As much as I want Ash to also get it, they need to chill with the Kanto captures. Until Ash gets more than 2-3 that are from outside of Kanto, no more Kanto captures for him for christ sake.

Blaze Master X

The Fallen Hero
This got me thinking, why are they being so secretive about Ash's 5th capture? Most of us think it's Grookey but other people think it must be a very special Pokemon if they want to keep it secret.
It's because Gookey and the secret Pokemon are on the same merch page, that means the secret Pokemon is not Gookey.
The secret Pokemon might be Ludicolo from new OP.

PsychoLogical

This got me thinking, why are they being so secretive about Ash's 5th capture? Most of us think it's Grookey but other people think it must be a very special Pokemon if they want to keep it secret.
That secret mon and Grookey were there at the same time from that piece of merch. So the secret mon is really a separate mon altogether since there’s no point in thinking its Grookey when it was already there.

PsychoLogical

Come to think of it. Ash doesn't have a Water or Grass Type Pokémon yet. Ludicolo kills two Pidgeys with one Stonjourner
I’d rather have Swampert from one of those Marshtomps forming an entire cult or army around Ludicolo instead :v

lemoncatpower

Cynical Optimist
I really hope they are trolling us again and Ash ends up with an Aerodactyl.
yes!! I'd love that,please and thank-you! Although it'll just be another pokemon to be seen every 20 episodes... we'd have better luck with seeing it if it goes to Go instead of Ash at this pooint. So now I dont even know what i'd prefer lol

PsychoLogical

yes!! I'd love that,please and thank-you! Although it'll just be another pokemon to be seen every 20 episodes... we'd have better luck with seeing it if it goes to Go instead of Ash at this pooint. So now I dont even know what i'd prefer lol
I'd prefer it to go with Go. Until Ash gets more than 2-3 mons that are NOT from Kanto, I'd rather not see another Kanto mon getting caught even if him catching that Aerodactyl will finally give him a fossil mon.

lemoncatpower

Cynical Optimist
I'd prefer it to go with Go. Until Ash gets more than 2-3 mons that are NOT from Kanto, I'd rather not see another Kanto mon getting caught even if him catching that Aerodactyl will finally give him a fossil mon.
Yeah I agree with you there totally. There are plenty of other fossil pokemon for Ash to catch, and I think he'd do well with the galar fossils in particular since they're so weird. I am on team Go for aerodactyl!

Also, I wonder if this fossil park will have any information or anything on the galar fossil pokemon or if this will be about every other fossil pokemon other than the galar ones. Also curious, will it only be kanto fossils? I have to rewatch the sneak peek but I only remember kanto fossils...

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
I hope we get to see the gen 4-6 fossils, we haven't seen much of them

FatBigachu

As I said before, I expect Raboot to evolve here. This could be a great reference to Charizard's evolution episode.

Status
Not open for further replies.