• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

September 20th: PM2019 038 - The Colossal Restoration and the Fossil Pokémon!

Status
Not open for further replies.

WhoCares

Elric The Pipsqueak
What was that shiny jewel like thing gou was holding in the preview ? Was that one of the fossils ?

MidnightHo-Oh

Not that it matters too much, as I do not know whenever it's true or not and I don't believe it, but I heard that there is going to be a change of timeslot in October and that it's been confirmed true.

Why would you make this childish post?

Ultra Beast Lover

Miky

Maybe because that post contain confusing contradiction and off-topic???
Not really off topic, since it is about anime, but it IS not related to this episode particularily. In one of the livestreams I was in when the EP 37 aired peoples commented about that rumor being true after the episode was over, and I didn't believe them (nor did i hear about such rumor) unill I checked Twitter.

This is the source for the timeslot change: https://twitter.com/anipoke_PR/status/1305077006866944000

Not really off topic, since it is about anime, but it IS not related to this episode particularily. In one of the livestreams I was in when the EP 37 aired peoples commented about that rumor being true after the episode was over, and I didn't believe them (nor did i hear about such rumor) unill I checked Twitter.

This is the source for the timeslot change: https://twitter.com/anipoke_PR/status/1305077006866944000
There is a specific thread discussing that, here is the link:
https://forums.serebii.net/threads/...ting-friday-october-9th.677536/#post-19078293
The news have been here since few days ago.

Ace-Barn

#Tokio&Nickit
I hope we see Ash, Goh & Chloe gets a fossil in preview soon.

What did Chloe discover?

Koharu finds a fossil, but it doesn't look like one of the restoration fossils. The expedition leader is also holding a claw fossil (Anorith) and the scenes are cut together to suggest that Koharu found it, it could just as easily be a prop he uses when explaining the excavation.

I wonder if Koharu will be on a roll recovering fossils while Goh spends the majority of the episode finding nothing as a ironic joke on their characters. (she seems to be having fun though)

Team rocket still needs to appear and they will probably be using fossil pokemon.

Surprise Golurk appearance, I had almost given up hope. Hopefully we see him battling.

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
The exhibition leader came back before the best post-OS COTD.... where's Colorvar?!

I'm glad the TRio are here, hopefully they use Tyrantrum and one of the Unova/Sinnoh fossils. Them and Chloe are the only things to look forward to

Yuugis Black Magician

Namaikina Imouto
Waifu wars are annoying and exhausting.

The problem is people want Koharu to be their favorite [insert girl #39585] and simply refuse to take the characters for who they are and exist as with their own strengths. Mao was a business woman and family person, Lillie was a child with parental issues and self-traumas, Suiren was a girl who adored the sea and wanted to strive toward battling/training a bit. Koharu is now a girl who isn’t super big on Pokémon but wants to go to school and have her own future and life without feeling forced to follow what everyone (her brother, father, Satoshi, Gou, etc.) are doing in their fanaticisms of Pokémon. I find it interesting and organic writing, the problem is people just want Haruka/Hikari-clones. Both were enjoyable characters in their own rights but for the most part people want a “GirlTM” version of Ash in role and that’s the issue. You’ll never be okay with a female character if you look at her as everything she isn’t that you want her to be.

Truthfully I find myself having a more enjoyable experience and vibe about the girl characters when I stay away from that sector of the fan base.

Yeah, I have characters I like to (female and male) but the pointless competing is just really annoying, especially if it's men trying to force women into these weird and arbitrary "Nuh-uh, mine's better!" arguments as if there's only room for one. There's room for plenty.

Status
Not open for further replies.