• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

September 20th: PM2019 038 - The Colossal Restoration and the Fossil Pokémon!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ace-Barn

#Tokio&Nickit
I’m glad Chloe is in this episode. It seems like the writers are slowly but surely slipping her into the boys adventures/episodes and I’m enjoying it.

Team Rocket steals Yamper when she joins the Pokemon orienteering.

Team Rocket blows up the venue when she tries to help a young girl win a contest.

Team Rocket seemingly attacks when she is having fun excavating fossils for a school project.

Obviously getting involved with pokemon is a bad idea. Can you really blame her for her mixed feelings towards them? :p

Serena had 2
chloe already has 3, her normal school outfit, the outfit in this episode and the outfit in ep11 and 29
First outfit
Second outfit
Racing outfit
Performance outfit
Alternate performance outfit
Dance outfit

6 that I can remember...

I am not going to count her outfit from the XY ending song...
Ash's clothes

Fennekin cosplay
Lol...

Nurse Joy outfit...

Sham

The Guardian of War
I just watched the preview and the boys are literally dragging that poor girl out of the lab while her dad waves at her like "Bye, Felicia!".

I don't know if to laugh or to cringe a bit.
Considering that wasn’t the entire preview and she’s shown smiling after being taken to the mining area....I don’t really think it’s all that inappropriate. Not to mention her own father is waving her goodbye.

Mr.Munchlax

Great Ball Rank Trainer
I’m so excited to see that the excavator guy from Unova’s coming back partly because it shows Journeys will have more recurring characters & partly because I was a little disappointed with how he was handled in the dub so it’ll be nice to hear his “Enchanting” schtick again!

It’s also nice to see that Goh’s taking Golurk with him on an adventure rather than just letting it stay in the park

I’m so excited to see that the excavator guy from Unova’s coming back partly because it shows Journeys will have more recurring characters & partly because I was a little disappointed with how he was handled in the dub so it’ll be nice to hear his “Enchanting” schtick again!

It’s also nice to see that Goh’s taking Golurk with him on an adventure rather than just letting it stay in the park
What if the excavator is the sibling of the other excavator... like Nurse Joy, Officer Jenny, and Don George?

Mr.Munchlax

Great Ball Rank Trainer
What if the excavator is the sibling of the other excavator... like Nurse Joy, Officer Jenny, and Don George?
Then that would be an “Enchanting” running gag :p

Icy-Snowflake

The excavator from episode 14 had a brown vest with a red crest, while this one has a blue vest with a green crest. I'm guessing they're not the same person, but clones/relatives/counterparts/whatever.
I assume they're relatives and we'll see a lot of them popping up, like Every Single Region. Now I anticipate them showing up in Solaceon ruins or Ruins of Alph.

STICKTOPIA

Only watching for Koharu and literally nothing else lol.
I knew it!!!!! I knew she was going to be the thing to excite you. Since we don’t see her in much action I want to see how she does here. I love how ash and Goh drag her out lol

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
I knew it!!!!! I knew she was going to be the thing to excite you. Since we don’t see her in much action I want to see how she does here. I love how ash and Goh drag her out lol

Well she's all I care about since Ash doesn't do **** in "Goh" episodes 90% of the time lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.