• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

September 20th: PM2019 038 - The Colossal Restoration and the Fossil Pokémon!

Status
Not open for further replies.

PsychoLogical

Black and White, Yin and Yang, Light and Dark.
Really? Unless there's more info we haven't seen yet, this may be the most underwhelming Pokefan we've had to date tbh
Eh I think some things are still untranslated at the moment since AshandSerena isn’t doing that at the moment, presumably because he’s at his day job as usual. We’ll likely get the rest sometime later. Just doesn’t seem to have anything for JN038.

Last edited:

dman_dustin

Really? Unless there's more info we haven't seen yet, this may be the most underwhelming Pokefan we've had to date tbh

There must be something in this episode that they REALLY don't want us to know about yet. I'm banking it on Raboot's Evolution perhaps?

Seems like it, since they only devoted time focusing on Go vs Kiawe and Ash vs Bea, where it seems Go vs Kiawe is the only thing that got any real focus.

Not sure why they decided to be underwhelming and only gave us a brief description of two episodes.

Well one episode got a brief description, the other one apparently is about overcoming an Octopus of some kind. At least we assume so.

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
Weird how they skipped this episode in the coverage lol. Although we all already know what it's about. It's basically the trading episode but with fossil pokemon this time.

Master Pikachu 11

If that was all the info that was shown in Pokefan then that is probably the first in this series that we didn’t get that much info. I am still shocked that they didn’t even highlight what Pokémon Goh would catch while he is in Alola since we have seen previous captures that were hinted in both Kalos and Unova. So I still find it strange that they would hide that since it’s not going to matter what he catches due to most of them staying in the lab with the exception of Raboot and Sobble.

dman_dustin

If that was all the info that was shown in Pokefan then that is probably the first in this series that we didn’t get that much info. I am still shocked that they didn’t even highlight what Pokémon Goh would catch while he is in Alola since we have seen previous captures that were hinted in both Kalos and Unova. So I still find it strange that they would hide that since it’s not going to matter what he catches due to most of them staying in the lab with the exception of Raboot and Sobble.

I feel like Pyukumuku is an obvious choice, but I guess its possible the scene we got was just PURE "comic relief"

Plus I'd expect him to get like Grubbin and Pikipek and maybe Yungoos.

Depends on if they want to highlight him capturing Pokemon or his battle with Kiawe....or both I guess.

Is G.Farfetch'd even highlighted in pokefan? If Ash capture is not highlighted than it is normal that some of the Goh's many captures won't.

dman_dustin

Is G.Farfetch'd even highlighted in pokefan? If Ash capture is not highlighted than it is normal that some of the Goh's many captures won't.

No but I highly doubt the Alola episode will just be Kiawe vs Go. I mean it probably will but I doubt it.

But Master Pikachu 11 has a point, they have in the past highlighted what Go would get in Unova and Kalos, so it is a bit strange they are not doing that with Alola, but I guess that means Go isn't going on a capture spree which I feel would be the only reason to not bring it up.

No but I highly doubt the Alola episode will just be Kiawe vs Go. I mean it probably will but I doubt it.

But Master Pikachu 11 has a point, they have in the past highlighted what Go would get in Unova and Kalos, so it is a bit strange they are not doing that with Alola, but I guess that means Go isn't going on a capture spree which I feel would be the only reason to not bring it up.
Goh won't catch any fossils? I expect him to catch at least one....

dman_dustin

Goh won't catch any fossils? I expect him to catch at least one....

Well I meant that Go caught like 3 Unova Pokemon but Pokefan I think highlighted 4 or 5. At least Cofagrigus was shown.

And then for the Kalos episode, Pokefan showed Go getting Fletchling, Flabebe, and those Pokemon.

On top of that there are no Alolan fossil Pokemon so I'm not entirely sure why they'd need to highlight Go getting Omanyte, Kabuto and Aerodactyl or whatever.

I mean not highlighting Aerodactyl seems weird in of itself, but its whatever. They just wanted to highlight two events.

Ash vs Bea and Go vs Kiawe.

Pepsi_Plunge

Dojyaaa~~aan
Pokefan focused on Riolu Alola and Raboot which is one of the biggest teasers from the opening, that is it, it doesn't mean anything, Aerodactyl isn't in the opening for some random coincidence Go will get it here.

Status
Not open for further replies.