• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

September 20th: PM2019 038 - The Colossal Restoration and the Fossil Pokémon!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dephender

Gizakawayusu
Staff member
This is interesting to me since what threw me off initially was my western centered idea of what romanticism is. I'm studying English literature in college so it's interesting to see how views of romanticism differ in Japan. It's not drastically different from what I can tell, but enough to be of note to me. Thanks for the explanation everyone

I don't think the meaning itself is really different, it's more that in English the word is rarely used outside of more academic writing, so it can look a bit odd to see it thrown around in ways it's rather uncommon to see it in English. And the concept comes from the west in the first place anyway.

Last edited:

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang
Since Goh is the one who is getting the fossil, I guess Aerodactyl is indeed going to him. Good

ya fool, I'mma switch to Ludicolo

Or any water absorb/storm drain pokémon.

Since Brock is studying to be a Pokemon Doctor, there is the very real possibility he's not even in the city...

Or maybe he's stuck at home studying as a mad man. College-related studies are VERY draining and a subject such as medicine is even more than all of those

Mr.Munchlax

Great Ball Rank Trainer
I’m just glad Chloe’s going with Ash & Go since we haven’t really seen the New Best Friend Squad since episode 31

EmberFireTrainer

An anomaly
Which episode was that?
I was thinking about the one Chronicles episode that focused on Gary and how he revived an Aerodactyl fossil. It was called Putting the Air Back in Aerodactyl.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm pretty sure, that was the only other time that somebody revived an Aerodactyl fossil in the anime.

I was thinking about the one Chronicles episode that focused on Gary and how he revived an Aerodactyl fossil. It was called Putting the Air Back in Aerodactyl.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm pretty sure, that was the only other time that somebody revived an Aerodactyl fossil in the anime.

I can agree on that, It was Putting the Air back in Aerodactyl... I remember the last time Aerodactyl was revived and it went rampaged on the island.

Warfad

Nothing say a episode is going to bad when it fujisaku who writing it.

At least he not writing the important battles.
People seem to hate Fujisaku a lot around these parts for some reason...
Looking at all the episodes he's written, I don't get the hate. The baseball episode was fun and so were the passimian episode, the magikarp jump episode, G-Max snorlax episode, the episode where Lillie and Gladion travel to the altar of the sunne and that touching minior episode.

It's just his battles that are kinda boring because they tend to be too 1-sided for the most part, but even his battles manage to have some good moments (Pikachu getting Mudsdale wet to hit it with electric moves and Pikachu using a normal type z-move to cover itself with normal energy, thus becoming immune to Zoroark's ghost type z-move)

Oh sod off, anime

Going to Pewter City and not a single hint of Ash's oldest friend or anything related to him?

Yet ten seconds in Alola and everything related to it comes back
Definitely this, Even through Brock recently came back in a Pokemon Sun and Moon episode but because Brock is a Pokemon Doctor, so I doubt that he will return again for this episode.

Status
Not open for further replies.