• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

September 20th: PM2019 038 - The Colossal Restoration and the Fossil Pokémon!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
Oh sod off, anime

Going to Pewter City and not a single hint of Ash's oldest friend or anything related to him?

Yet ten seconds in Alola and everything related to it comes back

And they're bringing back Chuck of all people next episode, that's wild.

Bearys

Definitely this, Even through Brock recently came back in a Pokemon Sun and Moon episode but because Brock is a Pokemon Doctor, so I doubt that he will return again for this episode.
he might not return but he might get a mention from ash

Kawaii Emolga

The cutest EVER!!!!
Kanto again... well, at least isn't Vermillion City.
Also, Koharu is finally back! Yay!
I'm pretty sure Go will catch the Aerodactly.
I just hope TR isn't here, they are so boring in this saga, they just appear, cause trouble, use the gotcha machine and get destroyed by Pikachu and Raboot.

LucasMV

So Aerodactyl will go to Go as well?

I know it shouldn't bother me since his goal is to catch every pokemon, but sometimes it's frustrating seeing all these cool pokemon that Ash just doesn't get to have lol. I really wanted Aerodactyl for him, oh well.

Also, Pewter city might mean we'll get a mention of Brock, maybe? Nah, I doubt he's even there right now.

Bearys

With Ash already owning Dragonite, I didn't want him getting Aerodactyl. This isn't the Kalos region where Ash is forced to stick to the current Pokemon of the Generation. There's much cooler Pokemon out there for him now than just more Kanto Pokemon.
i just want to him bring back gible and evolve it and then face cynthia with it

Zariful

Considering Brock appeared in 4 episodes of the previous series, him not appearing in this appearance isn’t a big deal. Especially considering Ash name dropped Lt.Surge

Blue Saturday

Unfurl your Blessed Wings!
Niiicee, look forward to Gou’s enthusiasm over Ptera and actually triggering a restoration and getting to keep his fossil.

Guess it causes trouble and is tamed by Gou in a battle or something of that nature then caught which leads to Thunders next as his flying beast capture.

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash
Chloe is here, yay!
Its surprising that they'll be in Pewter City, but it seems like Brock won't be appearing, since Kanto pandering is being shoved down our throats in this series; but I guess he could still get referenced, even though I doubt it. Oh well he did appear in the last series so im not that bothered by it.

LucasMV

Chloe is here, yay!
Its surprising that they'll be in Pewter City, but it seems like Brock won't be appearing, since Kanto pandering is being shoved down our throats in this series; but I guess he could still get referenced, even though I doubt it. Oh well he did appear in the last series so im not that bothered by it.

I feel the same way, since we already saw him for quite a good amount of time last series, I'm not too anxious for him to appear again soon. Though a mention would be nice, I don't see it happening in the context of this episode, unless they specifically go to the Gym for the fossil, which I think isn't the case.

Also Brock is still studying to become a Pokemon doctor, so there's a good chance he isn't even at Pewter City at this point in time, remember Forrest is now the official gym leader.

TomRC121991

So Ash, Goh and Chloe were digging some Fossil Pokémon, hmm?
Goh is getting Aerodactyl, which I thought that Ash will get it but... oh, well.
While Ash or Chloe gets....
Omanyte, Kabuto, Lileep, Anorith, Cranidos, Shieldon, Tirtouga, Archen, Tyrunt or Amaura

Decidueye23

I know people are pissed about brock not appearing bu ti am kinda okay with it. He came back quite recently. Ash went to lumiose and didnt mention clemont or bonnie. I just want to get over witht his episode so we can get to ash vs bea

LucasMV

I know people are pissed about brock not appearing bu ti am kinda okay with it. He came back quite recently. Ash went to lumiose and didnt mention clemont or bonnie. I just want to get over witht his episode so we can get to ash vs bea

Ash did NOT go to Lumiose though. The plane just flew above the city, but they went straight to Shalour City.

Status
Not open for further replies.