• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

September 20th: PM2019 038 - The Colossal Restoration and the Fossil Pokémon!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yuugis Black Magician

Namaikina Imouto
Fujisaku: Ok, I thought about doing Pewter. Can I add Brock?
Tomiyasu: Who?
Fujisaku: ... that friend Ash has had for years? He was on SM
Tomiyasu: Ah, that guy that wasn't part of my alola cast but mandated? No!
Kodaira: Hey, you should have made this question for me

(not real dialogue by the actual people but it'd be a lot more funnier if it was)

Takeshi is in several episodes of Sun & Moon, though. He wouldn't be against Takeshi being included.

Dephender

Gizakawayusu
Staff member
Takeshi is in several episodes of Sun & Moon, though. He wouldn't be against Takeshi being included.

Considering the nature of those appearances, it's highly unlikely Tomiyasu played much if any part in deciding they were going to happen. They were both pure executive-mandated advertisements.

Pepsi_Plunge

Dojyaaa~~aan
Cool episode about fossil Pokemon that rarelly show up, "oh at least Koharu is here the episode sucks", Koharu has nothing going on for her, seriously if Go was Koharu we wouldn't have any complaints in every thread.

I'm looking forward to the episode, I would like Satoshi to get a Kabutops if he got a Kanto fossil, obviously I'm only expecting Go to get the Aerodactyl, couldn't care less about Takeshi, if he shows up in the series cool, he doesn't have to show up every time they go to Pewter.

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
Cool episode about fossil Pokemon that rarelly show up, "oh at least Koharu is here the episode sucks", Koharu has nothing going on for her, seriously if Go was Koharu we wouldn't have any complaints in every thread.
Nah, if Chloe was in Goh's shoes, she'd get the blame and Goh would be beloved.

Chloe is endearing as a character because she is slowly learning about what life does to her, coming out of her general indifference, and she is just seeing why the fantastic creatures capable of mass destruction are interesting and completely impossible to ignore in regards to a future job. Her family helps her see the big picture in different ways. (It helps that she is mature and does Iris's teasing far better than Iris did, because she is totally right with her criticisms towards Ash and Goh.)

Unlike Goh, who's entire character is chucking a ball and calling it a day unless social interaction gets too rough on him (which this Sophocles would laugh at, ironically).

Shego

The Pokémon Explorer
I believe that Goh will get an Aerodactyl. And I hope at Ash will break his losing streak.

DuquÊ?

Too lazy to pick a pic
Fujisaku: Ok, I thought about doing Pewter. Can I add Brock?
Tomiyasu: Who?
Fujisaku: ... that friend Ash has had for years? He was on SM
Tomiyasu: Ah, that guy that wasn't part of my alola cast but mandated? No!
Kodaira: Hey, you should have made this question for me

(not real dialogue by the actual people but it'd be a lot more funnier if it was)
Bro, next time they can bring Misty back and you won’t like.

Last edited:

Leonhart

Imagineer
I like that Goloog is at the excavation site, and the Ptera scene looked intense and somewhat frightening, but the COTD doesn't interest me since he seems like a typical goofy character with a digging obsession added in.

PsychoLogical

Black and White, Yin and Yang, Light and Dark.
I like that Goloog is at the excavation site, and the Ptera scene looked intense and somewhat frightening, but the COTD doesn't interest me since he seems like a typical goofy character with a digging obsession added in.
I think that's the same COTD from the sole Unova ep (at the moment) of this series lulz.

D

Deleted member 384931

I fear this is one of those episodes you will forget it excisted.

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang
Status
Not open for further replies.