• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

September 21st: SM43 - Gym Battle! Z-Move VS Mega Evolution!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash
Is it too much to hope for the Team Rocket trio to be fired?
Not like it'll ever happen though. I'm guessing that they were called back to show them which Pokemon they have caught in person or something like that.

ash&charizardfan

Humans are tools
Is it too much to hope for the Team Rocket trio to be fired?
Not like it'll ever happen though. I'm guessing that they were called back to show them which Pokemon they have caught in person or something like that.

Weren't they fired for what in one filler episode in johto. I think that was after phanpy hatching and capture. But they got reinstated in just one episode anyway.

TheWanderingMist

Paladin of the Snow Queen
Weren't they fired for what in one filler episode in johto. I think that was after phanpy hatching and capture. But they got reinstated in just one episode anyway.

I thought the boss had just forgotten they existed completely

Zipper4242

Bewear is the most powerful being in the universe.

Inb4 Giovanni realizes they haven't payed their dues since Johto and starts sending Delibird after them again. Honestly, if they're bringing back old gags like Jigglypuff, this is one I wouldn't mind seeing.

Janovy

Banned
Your usual "status report" with them making up thin-veiled lies that their boss will eat completely.
I'd be okay with that if we also got Giovanni warning TR of some faction in Alola.

Or maybe getting the order to break into the Aether Foundation.

TheWanderingMist

Or maybe getting the order to break into the Aether Foundation.

Aether shouldn't be arousing suspicions yet. But if TRio tells him about Team Skull, they'll definitely get the order to remove them from Alola.

Everything12

Aether shouldn't be arousing suspicions yet. But if TRio tells him about Team Skull, they'll definitely get the order to remove them from Alola.

I think more break into them to steal stuff because Aether Foundation is this big organisation that probably has quite a few Pokemon in it because of its goal.

Akkipeddi

All set to be a nice guy
I personally don't see Giovanni bringing up the Aether Foundation, since they haven't done anything suspicious at all, and are probably still known for their Pokémon Conservation. If anything, I see potential for more Team Rocket vs Team Skull shenanigans, with Giovanni telling TRio to keep an eye on Team Skull.

Janovy

Banned
The Aether Foundation doesn't have to do anything suspicious.

They are a rich foundation and Giovanni has every reason to steal from them or take whatever he wants from them. Even if they have not done anything suspicious, Giovanni can send TRio there to investigate and steal something, technology or whatever, or maybe even rare Pokemon.

Furthermore, AF created Type: Null, which already exists. It's not completely true that they haven't done anything suspicious yet, lol.

There is plenty of reasons to send TRio there but you guys don't want that, for whatever reason, so you keep disagreeing with me.

Last edited:

DatsRight

I'll be fine with TRio being sent on a mission on Alola and they stick to that. Remember Giovanni told them to monitor Flare in XYZ, which they did for one episode, then just went back to stalking the twerps every episode.

They do have one little trump card though, Giovanni might be interested in the Z Crystal they collected, though right now they can't get it working.

Last edited:

SinnohEevee

I want them to fight their Alolan variant: Team Skull.

TheWanderingMist

Does anyone know when we're getting new episode titles?

Next week for certain on Thursday, but as for before then? No one knows. PokeFan doesn't come out 'til the 29th and CoroCoro didn't have any.

Everything12

I think Ash will win versus Misty because Main character and Kiawe will possibly win against Brock because from how it looked in the preview Kiawe seemed to be at a disadvantage and Pokemon loves to have it where the one who seems like they will lose wins instead, most of the time because of some new move or evolution but it seems this generation Z-Moves also serves this purpose, well that and Z-Moves are the current gimmick.

Golden_Latias

#SlayQueenSlay
Wait.

Brock is actually shirtless while battling Kiawe?

11/10 best episode ever.

Golden_Latias

#SlayQueenSlay
There's no "if true" here.

[spoiler="Shirtless Brock][/spoiler]

He's pretty ripped, too.

mystic9899

Pokemon fan
"During the battle, Takeshi might just turn into something you remember from the games......"

is shirtless brock from the gen 1 games the thing yasuda was referring to?

ShadowForce720

looks kind of like the battles might be going on at the same time as each other, although what was that Fire type move that's being countered by Mega Steelix around time stamp 0:13-0:15 because if that was supposed to be Inferno Overdrive then it looks like Brock's Steelix was able to easily counter it meaning that Kiawe is likely in trouble if that's the case.

Status
Not open for further replies.