• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

September 22nd: SM140 - Akuziking Attacks! The Decisive Z-Move Battle!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

lolipiece

Pictured: what browsing Serebii does to a person
Staff member
Guzzlord's back? I was wondering how they'd do a climax since both it and Ultra Necrozma (essentially the final bosses for SM and USUM, respectively) were done, but I guess it coming back makes sense.

Ash technically never defeated it last time. He just sent it into a wormhole with Dia's help. That's not really so much a victory as it's pushing the problem onto whatever unlucky dimension the wormhole connected to.

All the not used Z-Moves wil be used here, I see that happening

That's only going to happen if Acerola and company get Z-Rings of their own.

Can't see the point of giving Ash and the others new Z-Crystals just to fill some quota.

Last edited:

Ambyssin

Winter can't come soon enough
Too bad they can't shoehorn Necrozma into this somehow so we can see its Z-Move. Oh, wait, Light That Burns the Sky wouldn't work on Guzzlord, anyway. XD

ash&charizardfan

Humans are tools
I just want to kno how is that guzzlod keep popping out in the other worlds is he that strong himsel to open the wormhole or the dimension gap between his dimension to other worlds are less?

Ok now that would be terribly ridiculous! If that happens, I’ll admit SM is a joke saga.:p

Even for there standards it would be another low level of trolling.

British Soul

Top Hat Regulator
I'm certain that when Guzzlord shows up, Ash will remember the warning said to him by Dia. Well at the very least, the Aether Foundation will finally get info on Guzzlord.
I remember at the end of SM101's PokeProblem, Ash gave info on Guzzlord, like its classification and type even though Rotomdex wasn't with him.

Twilight-Kun

Pokemon World Champion
I hope Guzzlord is completely unstoppable. That would really hype it as a dangerous threat.
If it can be stopped by Alolan Ash, then an actually competent trainer should be able to completely destroy it without even trying

Here's hoping we get to see the Kahuna using the Tapu-Z to defeat it rather than untrained kids

4x Guardian of Alola would be amazing

Revolver Furious Dragon

I just want to kno how is that guzzlod keep popping out in the other worlds is he that strong himsel to open the wormhole or the dimension gap between his dimension to other worlds are less?

What if the aether foundation scientists are searching for mohn and the accidentally open an ultra wormhole to guzzlord.

Or guzzlord is where mohn is

Doppelgänger

Superancient Member
If it can be stopped by Alolan Ash, then an actually competent trainer should be able to completely destroy it without even trying

Here's hoping we get to see the Kahuna using the Tapu-Z to defeat it rather than untrained kids

4x Guardian of Alola would be amazing

It wasn't defeated though. Even the double Gigavolt Havocs were just a glorified shove. If we assume that Ultra Ruin had similarly competent trainers to the regular timeline, Guzzlord still chased away everyone, including that world's Guzma and Kukui.

It's going to take a community effort to beat. I agree that the four Tapus could easily get involved with their Z-Moves.

lolipiece

Pictured: what browsing Serebii does to a person
Staff member
So, uh... how intact is the venue going to be after this. Because having it sink into the ocean or whatever is gonna suck, especially for Kukui.

Too bad they can't shoehorn Necrozma into this somehow so we can see its Z-Move. Oh, wait, Light That Burns the Sky wouldn't work on Guzzlord, anyway. XD

Man, if only there was a Trainer with a Pokemon that has Miracle Ey-oh wait, there is.

Yes, it'll be Magical Girl Faba who'll save the day.

Revolver Furious Dragon

So, uh... how intact is the venue going to be after this. Because having it sink into the ocean or whatever is gonna suck, especially for Kukui.

It serves him right for not building his league on top of a mountain

CMButch

Kanto is love. Kanto is life.
Why would This be a filler?
Really? This says filler to you. How exactly?
Just like UB episodes they're all fillers especially when it comes to league arcs like Axew gets lost. I hate that, if I watch the league, I wanna watch battles. Award ceremony would happen, Guzzlord would come and start wrecking stuff, MCs will tame it, capture it and release it.That's it.

Revolver Furious Dragon

Just like UB episodes they're all fillers especially when it comes to league arcs like Axew gets lost. I hate that, if I watch the league, I wanna watch battles. Award ceremony would happen, Guzzlord would come and start wrecking stuff, MCs will tame it, capture it and release it.That's it.

There's plenty of stuff that could happen to make it non filler.

- poipole could return
- since it's an ultra beast and ultra wormholes then it could tie to mohn
- we could learn stuff about the exhibition match here

This late I doubt were going to get a filler. Not when there's a lot left to do.

At least something important will happen to advance one or more storylines

CMButch

Kanto is love. Kanto is life.
There's plenty of stuff that could happen to make it non filler.

- poipole could return
- since it's an ultra beast and ultra wormholes then it could tie to mohn
- we could learn stuff about the exhibition match here

This late I doubt were going to get a filler. Not when there's a lot left to do.

At least something important will happen to advance one or more storylines
Hopefully, all that happens. But still, I feel it will be like normal filler. We will see.

Status
Not open for further replies.