1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

September 22nd: SM140 - Akuziking Attacks! The Decisive Z-Move Battle!!

Discussion in 'Animé Spoilers' started by Dephender, Sep 5, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Revolver Furious Dragon

Revolver Furious Dragon Well-Known Member

A bit late for that isn't it

TheWanderingMist likes this.
  2. CMButch

CMButch Kanto is love. Kanto is life.

Ash with this party has slim chances to beat Kukui, but if Lucario can ME, it's literally over. If Ash wants to beat Kukui, he needs to use PCISSM.
    Also, I feel Melmetal will get a win against 1 Pokemon, but lose to another one.

Bortgreen likes this.
  3. What if Ash's Greninja comes back and we have Mega Lucario and Ash-Greninja facing off during the last of the 6v6 battles? Also, Ash doesn't have a water type yet so yeah maybe this might happen. And when the Bond Phenomenon occurs and Greninja becomes Ash-Greninja I would love to see Kukui's reaction.

4. Pikachu, Charizard, Infernape, Snorlax, Sceptile and the last one is Melmetal?

CMButch likes this.
  5. Revolver Furious Dragon

No thanks. If ash is using a reserve in this battle there's plenty to need it more then greninja

6. Bortgreen

Bortgreen The incredible world of PokéMon!

If Greninja somehow comes back it it would be already in Ash form, since that's how Ash left him

KenzeyEevee likes this.
  7. CMButch

CMButch Kanto is love. Kanto is life.

If Ash uses current team + per say Poipole returning( evolving into Naganadel).
    I'd say Lycanroc and Rowlet wouldn't get dub. Torracat, Pikachu, Melmetal and Naganadel would. Maybe Rowlet/Lycanroc can get a tie( this is without Lucario ME), with: I can see Kukui beating Ash like 6-4.

8. DannyDiglett

DannyDiglett Well-Known Member

Urgh... Lucario again?! This lets me hope for a Lucario-free SwSh series even more. Sorry, but this is just overkill.

9. Doppelgänger

Doppelgänger Superancient Member

It lost the form in the final episode.

[​IMG]

KenzeyEevee likes this.
  10. Bortgreen

Oh
    This actually makes him returning even less likely(or more impossible) the bonding could help him to reach Alola

And looks like we're getting our Z-move combo!

11. Revolver Furious Dragon

I guess the 4 tapus will launch a group z move to help defeat guzzlord.

Maybe them bad the kahunas fight one while ash and friends fight the other

12. GhostWallker98

GhostWallker98 Active Member

It is because the natural balance of the universe was thrown into chaos when a certain someone won the league, creating an ultra wormhole in the sky and in it, Guzzlord.

Evanibble, i2i, nuzamaki90 and 2 others like this.
  13. Revolver Furious Dragon

Are we absolutely sure there are 2 guzzlords. Could the regular one become shiny for some reason? Maybe the animes way of showing beast boost as active?

Unlikely I know but just a thought

14. Bortgreen

Considering we already saw a shiny Tapu Koko in previous Guzzlord appearance, I don't think so

15. Revolver Furious Dragon

Yeah I agree it was just a thought I had. Like it defeats the tapus and beast boost activates causing the colour change and the rest of the cast have to face a more powerful guzzlord.

Because I don't think we have seen beast boost in the anime have we?

16. CabochonJaw

CabochonJaw Well-Known Member

Lucario is a good choice for Kukui/MR. Now both him and Ash have a cat, a bird, and a dog/canine.

17. Almighty Zard

Almighty Zard He has returned.

the form only triggers around Ash, and it is possible that if one of the two Guzzlords was to hit Ash hard enough, Greninja might very well feel it despite being in Kalos, and as for getting to Alola, well there's a pair of dragons that can fuse and take flight right there.

heck I would love to see Zygarde 100% lock it up with one of the Guzzlords.

18. Revolver Furious Dragon

It would be a good choice if it wasn't so overused. There are plenty of other steel or fighting types that would of been better. Magnezone is part of his game team or machamp/lucario would of fit the wrestling theme

19. Dragalge

Dragalge Eiscue

I can see it now

Ash: *Commands Greninja to use bait-salt inducing Water Shuriken at Guzzlord*

Guzzlord: *Eats shuriken like nachos*

No instead Ash needs the power of Z-Moves from a lot of others!

20. Revolver Furious Dragon

I wonder if the 2 guzzlords are allies or will they fight?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.