• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

September 22nd: SM140 - Akuziking Attacks! The Decisive Z-Move Battle!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheWanderingMist

Paladin of the Snow Queen
Am I the only one who is more hyped for Ash vs Kukui battle( 6 on 6) than Ash vs Gladion one?
That just proves that I like 6 on 6 battles( semi quality) more than 3 on 3( with high quality) ones. Especially high quality 6 on 6 battles.
I'm pretty sure the in-universe crowd are more hyped for the MR match, too. That's been the main draw of the League from the start.

Red and Blue

Oh hey a Shiny Guzzlord. Who could have ever guessed that was the other Pokemon coming from the wormhole.

And you guys really thought Lucario would take a break for a region

345ash-greninja

Auto-Memories Doll
Couldn't turn on my attention here for sometime since I was too occupied soaking in the massive, historical & landmark moment that happened today in the Pokemon anime, trying to get over the hangover & emotion of it now.

All I hope for this arc now is that it turns out to an entertaining, tense & action-packed one without too many comedy moments jammed into serious & intense moments/situations (which SM tends to do sometimes).

But I'm legit more hyped for the Masked Royale battle comparatively than this arc.

Jangobadass

Fear the Chicken!
And here I thought we'd go a region without a Lucario...

Though don't worry, Bewear will save us!

Now I REALLY hope this a 2-parter! This is too epic to be confined to 1 episode. Heck, they're even invited Dia back to the party! I'm kind of hoping the other Ultra Beasts show up so EVERYONE could help fight hem, but I really doubt we'd have time for that. Though Guzzlord's shiny brother should help keep everyone busy.

Blue Saturday

Violet Prince❤️
Would be cool if he got a Pokemon to represent each region, it could work if he didn’t use Warrgle in the full-battle (maybe to avoid tipping anyone off since Satoshi recognized Musashi’s Mimikyu during the Battle Royale). Who knows maybe get a Pokemon that Mega Evolves into its “Gen 6” represented Mega Evolution form? If Professor Kukui is establishing a league I could see him pulling something like that.

Gen 1 - ???
Gen 2 - ???
Gen 3 - ???
Gen 4 - Lucario
Gen 5 - Warrgle
Gen 6 - ???
Gen 7 - Gaogaen

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
Why do they keep giving the character I utterly despise Pokemon I love like Braviary, Incineroar, and Lucario? -_-
This is Luxray all over again but worse.....

Dragalge

"Orange" Magical Girl
Why do they keep giving the character I utterly despise Pokemon I love like Braviary, Incineroar, and Lucario? -_-
It's because they like you!

(I agree that Lucario was not needed though)

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang

I don't mind.

After Clemont got both Chespin and Luxio, pokémon I wanted Ash to get, I just don't care anymore.

By the way, I don't care how much time has passed, Ash should totally have caught that Luxio from that DP episode!

FufuKoon

Would be cool if he got a Pokemon to represent each region, it could work if he didn’t use Warrgle in the full-battle (maybe to avoid tipping anyone off since Satoshi recognized Musashi’s Mimikyu during the Battle Royale). Who knows maybe get a Pokemon that Mega Evolves into its “Gen 6” represented Mega Evolution form? If Professor Kukui is establishing a league I could see him pulling something like that.

Gen 1 - ???
Gen 2 - ???
Gen 3 - ???
Gen 4 - Lucario
Gen 5 - Warrgle
Gen 6 - ???
Gen 7 - Gaogaen

FufuKoon

Honestly don’t mind seeing Lucario , hes a cool pkmn , Gen 4 is when he was released and gen 6 he was like the demo pokemon for mega evolutions. Cameron was bs, and the episode hasn’t came out for S n M so I can’t judge

British Soul

Top Hat Regulator
I wasn't expecting MR/Kukui to have a Lucario, nor was I expecting a shiny Guzzlord to appear as well. But hey, that's another parallel with XY, a shiny Pokémon appears in the post-league conflict.
Also Bewear (when attacking Guzzzlord): "No! Bad Ultra Beast, bad!"

lolipiece

Pictured: what browsing Serebii does to a person
Staff member
The last line of this week's ep has the narrator asking if Guzzlord is friend or foe.

It's probably nothing, but what if Guzzlord actually reformed after its defeat and is merely here to warn the others of Shiny Guzzlord.

Obviously because it's a giant screaming stomach dragon, the others mistakenly assume its intentions are sinister.

D

Deleted member 384931

The last line of this week's ep has the narrator asking if Guzzlord is friend or foe.

It's probably nothing, but what if Guzzlord actually reformed after its defeat and is merely here to warn the others of Shiny Guzzlord.

Obviously because it's a giant screaming stomach dragon, the others mistakenly assume its intentions are sinister.
That would be a twist

FlygontheRavager

#1 Pokémon Anime Fan!

That would certainly be an...interesting twist, but I hope it was just a throwaway line. I love how the SM anime has humanized most of the UBs, but Guzzlord? The walking black hole crab dragon monster of death? Let it stay the demonic kaiju it was portrayed as back in sM100 and SM101. That's the best way to portray it, in my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.