• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

September 22nd: SM140 - Akuziking Attacks! The Decisive Z-Move Battle!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
That would certainly be an...interesting twist, but I hope it was just a throwaway line. I love how the SM anime has humanized most of the UBs, but Guzzlord? The walking black hole crab dragon monster of death? Let it stay the demonic kaiju it was portrayed as back in sM100 and SM101. That's the best way to portray it, in my opinion.
Well, there's another one on its way if this one turns out to be a good guy now (though Bewear is fighting him, so I doubt that he's reformed, he barely even seems sentient)

Mr.Munchlax

Great Ball Rank Trainer
While I’m perfectly fine if this doesn’t happen, I’d personally like it if Guzzlord’s appearance is just an excuse to bring back either Poipole or Nebby/Solgaleo so they can join Ash’s team for his match against The Masked Royal.

I can easily see this happening more than Ash using one of his reserves at this point since they could’ve followed Guzzlord through the Ultra Wormhole, plus either one of them would fit since Ash took care of Nebby and it showed to be pretty strong after evolving, while Poipole is technically the only other Pokémon Ash caught while in Alola. Though given the episode title, Nebby has more of an edge since Ash could use Solgaleo’s Z-move to get rid of Guzzlord.

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
Well!

Now I know why Gladion didn't keep the Lucario he has in the games.

Masked Royal took it for himself.

Poor jackal was left rotting in the ball in favor of the tiger...and is set on the final match after Zoroark failed to make an impression. This anime, I swear.

...Eh. I still think Incineroar is the final foe.

i2i

Big Bad Wolf
That would certainly be an...interesting twist, but I hope it was just a throwaway line. I love how the SM anime has humanized most of the UBs, but Guzzlord? The walking black hole crab dragon monster of death? Let it stay the demonic kaiju it was portrayed as back in sM100 and SM101. That's the best way to portray it, in my opinion.

Well, there's another one on its way if this one turns out to be a good guy now (though Bewear is fighting him, so I doubt that he's reformed, he barely even seems sentient)

Have the shiny Guzzlord be the good guy.

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
Can anyone help me on one thing.

how often and how many times has Gladion use varying Z-moves.

Cause i'm starting to think Devistating Drake is his most used one.
Continental Crush: SM28, SM54, SM87 (kinda), SM132
Breakneck Blitz: SM88
Devastating Drake: SM105, SM126, SM140 (preview)
Never-Ending Nightmare: SM139
CC still wins

BlueDragonfangirl

Man, that preview gave everything away. I feel like I already watched the episode.

TheWanderingMist

Paladin of the Snow Queen
The four horsemon of the screaming apocalypse

victreebel.png
zapdos.png
iTqb85g.png
6iInCgj.png
Wait, I don't remember Zapdos being all that screaming. Bewear's is still terrifying.

Doppelgänger

Superancient Member

Yeeeeeah I'm going to assume the huge black dragon with a gaping maw and insatiable appetite who's lumbering right towards me just wants to introduce himself and treat everyone to tea.

Leonhart

Imagineer
I'm really glad that Hau's still around to help battle Akuziking with the others, and Kukui-hakase owning a Lucario is probably something that I should've anticipated since it seems like exactly the kind of Pokemon that he'd have. What I liked about the preview the most was that the plot of this episode is happening at night, which is a neat change from the usual sunny setting of most episodes.

Status
Not open for further replies.