• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

September 22nd: SM140 - Akuziking Attacks! The Decisive Z-Move Battle!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShadowForce720

So I guess the second Pokémon that also came out of the wormhole that everybody was speculating could actually be shiny Guzzlord and not Poipole

I have my doubts about that specifically because the summary said a certain other Pokémon comes from beyond the Ultra Hole to join the scene. Generally when it's says a certain other pokemon, that implies that it's something we've seen before. So last time I check we've never seen this shiny Guzzlord before, if that line was referring to the shiny Guzzlord then I do think it would have been worded differently. So if anything there is still likely one more pokemon coming through the Utlra Wormhole.

So there is still a chance that Poipole could pop up.

Red and Blue

I think the other Pokemon was indeed the shiny Guzzlord. There is still 141 left for Poipole's return

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
I wonder if the two Guzzlord's are enemies and the other one followed this one to stop him or something. Either way, I hope our little Purple friend comes and helps Ash kick his butt.

Blue Saturday

Unfurl your Blessed Wings!
  1. I still hope Bebenom appears and the second Shiny Azukiking doesn’t account for what the summary meant.
  2. I wonder if a Pokemon evolves here in the midst of the crisis, seen people tossing out Lucario Mega Evolving or Nyaheat.
  3. Will Pikachu use his super ultra SatoPika-Z since it didn’t get usage in the league and the Fire-Z is probably for Professor Kukui.

Rohanator

Assuming Lucario is the replacement to Kukui's Lycanroc (we have enough Lyc users already and Lucario is another dog thing so I could see that being their reasoning for picking it, besides popularity of course) his ingame team could still be on the table. Melmetal vs Magnezone and Rowlet vs Snorlax sleeping contest incoming.

Leonhart

Imagineer
Blue Saturday said:
  1. I still hope Bebenom appears and the second Shiny Azukiking doesn’t account for what the summary meant.

I also hope that the Shiny Akuziking isn't what the summary was foreshadowing and that Bevenom might still return here. The fact that there's even a Shiny Akuziking appearing along with the normal one here still seems strange to me since one seemed like enough of a threat already.

TheWanderingMist

Paladin of the Snow Queen
I also hope that the Shiny Akuziking isn't what the summary was foreshadowing and that Bevenom might still return here. The fact that there's even a Shiny Akuziking appearing along with the normal one here still seems strange to me since one seemed like enough of a threat already.
Well, there's nothing saying the 2nd one hasn't figured out a way to sate its appetite and is actually one of the good guys.

D

Deleted member 384931

Well, there's nothing saying the 2nd one hasn't figured out a way to sate its appetite and is actually one of the good guys.
It is kinda complicated lol.
I see those two being a couple and they ended up in a fight lol

Can this be one parter or a two parter

Last edited by a moderator:

DuquÊ?

Too lazy to pick a pic
Assuming Lucario is the replacement to Kukui's Lycanroc (we have enough Lyc users already and Lucario is another dog thing so I could see that being their reasoning for picking it, besides popularity of course) his ingame team could still be on the table. Melmetal vs Magnezone and Rowlet vs Snorlax sleeping contest incoming.
Is there an unwritten rule about have at least one lucario appearance per saga? I was so happy to not see that thing in three years.

Anyway, seeing there's two guzzlords there by...reasons, or everyone with usable z-moves + tapus + bewear will push them back to their ultraholes, or someone will pull a Bugs Bunny and marry the two big mouths into an exclusive ultraspace honeymoon.

Suddenly, the thought of two guzzlords on a honeymoon sounds hideously apocalyptic.

TheWanderingMist

Paladin of the Snow Queen
Is there an unwritten rule about have at least one lucario appearance per saga? I was so happy to not see that thing in three years.

Anyway, seeing there's two guzzlords there by...reasons, or everyone with usable z-moves + tapus + bewear will push them back to their ultraholes, or someone will pull a Bugs Bunny and marry the two big mouths into an exclusive ultraspace honeymoon.

Suddenly, the thought of two guzzlords on a honeymoon sounds hideously apocalyptic.
Well, Gladion does have a Lucario in-game. Guess they swapped his and Kukui's Pokemon.

Status
Not open for further replies.