1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

September 22nd: SM140 - Akuziking Attacks! The Decisive Z-Move Battle!!

Discussion in 'Animé Spoilers' started by Dephender, Sep 5, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ShadowForce720

ShadowForce720 Well-Known Member

I have my doubts about that specifically because the summary said a certain other Pokémon comes from beyond the Ultra Hole to join the scene. Generally when it's says a certain other pokemon, that implies that it's something we've seen before. So last time I check we've never seen this shiny Guzzlord before, if that line was referring to the shiny Guzzlord then I do think it would have been worded differently. So if anything there is still likely one more pokemon coming through the Utlra Wormhole.

So there is still a chance that Poipole could pop up.

2. Red and Blue

Red and Blue Well-Known Member

I think the other Pokemon was indeed the shiny Guzzlord. There is still 141 left for Poipole's return

FlygontheRavager likes this.
  3. Twilight-Kun

Twilight-Kun Pokemon World Champion

I hope Guzzlord eats the trophy to show that Ash's journey doesn't end just because he won a tournament

mehmeh1 likes this.
  4. Red and Blue

Red and Blue Well-Known Member

Eating the trophy doesnt undo the league victory you know

5. AuraChannelerChris

AuraChannelerChris "Am I supposed to laugh?"

6. mehmeh1

mehmeh1 #TEAMSOBBLE

But Ash's journey (and maybe something else too) would most likely end if that happens....

Pokegirl Fan~ likes this.
  7. Revolver Furious Dragon

Revolver Furious Dragon Well-Known Member

Plot twist. Ash is eaten by guzzlord and becomes a yamask which is caught by the new protagonist

Ashfahad123 and Kawaii Emolga like this.
  8. 1rkhachatryan

1rkhachatryan Call me Robert guys

I wonder if the two Guzzlord's are enemies and the other one followed this one to stop him or something. Either way, I hope our little Purple friend comes and helps Ash kick his butt.

9. Blue Saturday

Blue Saturday too fly

1. I still hope Bebenom appears and the second Shiny Azukiking doesn’t account for what the summary meant.
    2. I wonder if a Pokemon evolves here in the midst of the crisis, seen people tossing out Lucario Mega Evolving or Nyaheat.
    3. Will Pikachu use his super ultra SatoPika-Z since it didn’t get usage in the league and the Fire-Z is probably for Professor Kukui.

10. Why do all like that purple blob so much?

11. Revolver Furious Dragon

Revolver Furious Dragon Well-Known Member

Because purple blobs are cool

12. Rohanator

Rohanator Well-Known Member

Assuming Lucario is the replacement to Kukui's Lycanroc (we have enough Lyc users already and Lucario is another dog thing so I could see that being their reasoning for picking it, besides popularity of course) his ingame team could still be on the table. Melmetal vs Magnezone and Rowlet vs Snorlax sleeping contest incoming.

13. Leonhart

Leonhart Well-Known Member

I also hope that the Shiny Akuziking isn't what the summary was foreshadowing and that Bevenom might still return here. The fact that there's even a Shiny Akuziking appearing along with the normal one here still seems strange to me since one seemed like enough of a threat already.

14. TheWanderingMist

TheWanderingMist Daikuro, Keeper of the Gates Ambitious

Well, there's nothing saying the 2nd one hasn't figured out a way to sate its appetite and is actually one of the good guys.

KenzeyEevee likes this.
  15. It is kinda complicated lol.
    I see those two being a couple and they ended up in a fight lol

Can this be one parter or a two parter

Last edited: Sep 17, 2019
  16. DuquÊ?

DuquÊ? Too lazy to pick a pic

Is there an unwritten rule about have at least one lucario appearance per saga? I was so happy to not see that thing in three years.

Anyway, seeing there's two guzzlords there by...reasons, or everyone with usable z-moves + tapus + bewear will push them back to their ultraholes, or someone will pull a Bugs Bunny and marry the two big mouths into an exclusive ultraspace honeymoon.

Suddenly, the thought of two guzzlords on a honeymoon sounds hideously apocalyptic.

17. TheWanderingMist

TheWanderingMist Daikuro, Keeper of the Gates Ambitious

Well, Gladion does have a Lucario in-game. Guess they swapped his and Kukui's Pokemon.

Kawaii Emolga and KenzeyEevee like this.
  18. I want MR to use a poison type of a ground type

19. You mean Nidoqueen/Nidoking?

20. C00kie_173

C00kie_173 Member

Incineroar vs torracat
    Magnezone (speculate) vs Melmetal ?
    Lucario vs pikachu
    Braviary vs rowlet

Just wondering which other pokemon would kukui be using.

KenzeyEevee likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.