• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

September 22nd: SM140 - Akuziking Attacks! The Decisive Z-Move Battle!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 384931

It is quite interesting if you think about it:Zygarde has cells around the whole world, but you didn't a single one in SM. Did we actually had a shiny in SM before Guzzlord?

ash&charizardfan

Humans are tools
So i dont know whether people know this but apparently there is a rumour that all of the dream crushers from ritchie to cameron to tobias to alain have boarded a plane to alola and there aim is to beat ash and take the title of alola champion from him and match will be in episode 143 and 144.

D

Deleted member 384931

So i dont know whether people know this but apparently there is a rumour that all of the dream crushers from ritchie to cameron to tobias to alain have boarded a plane to alola and there aim is to beat ash and take the title of alola champion from him and match will be in episode 143 and 144.
Image that happen lol not in 100 years
Where did you find it?

TheWanderingMist

Paladin of the Snow Queen
But Ash can beat all of them just by using Counter once.

Bortgreen

Captain Pikachu is EPIC
Would be extremely epic? Yes
Is it absolutely impossible? OF COURSE

Rock Captain 99

Following the dreams!!
Rumour is that Tracey has also boarded that same plane with all the pokeballs of Ash. Meanwhile Brock and Misty are on the way to take Primeape, Pidgeot, Butterfree, Lapras and Larvitar with them and also Clemont and Serena will be joining them after taking Greninja and Goodra with them respectively, and all will meet in Alola, after Ash is reunited with his Poipole!!

D

Deleted member 384931

Rumour is that Tracey has also boarded that same plane with all the pokeballs of Ash. Meanwhile Brock and Misty are on the way to take Primeape, Pidgeot, Butterfree, Lapras and Larvitar with them and also Clemont and Serena will be joining them after taking Greninja and Goodra with them respectively, and all will meet in Alola, after Ash is reunited with his Poipole!!
Yeah forget it. Won't happen, never ever.

Twilight-Kun

Pokemon World Champion
Don't be silly

EEgPnfrU4AAcKfA.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.