• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

September 22nd: SM140 - Akuziking Attacks! The Decisive Z-Move Battle!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xuxuba

Why would Poipole return though? He does not belong to Guzzlord's world.

Unless you are implying multiple portals leading up to two different ultra words will open, which i highly doubt since more often than not it's just one portal leading up to one world and the summary only mentions Guzzlord without ever bringing up something like that.

Last edited:

lemoncatpower

Cynical Optimist
Why would Poipole return though? He does not belong to Guzzlord's world.

Unless you are implying multiple portals leading up to two different ultra words will open, which i highly doubt since it's more often than not just one portal leading up to one world and the summary only mentions Guzzlord without ever bringing up something like that.
Well it could be neat if all the UB's came to help Ash and friends. They may not want to spoil Poipole's return who could also return via this. One would think that Lusamine could open up holes with her technology by now.

Gotta say I wasn't expecting them to tie in the story with Guzzlord though, but we basically knew this was destined to happen.

Last edited:

Doppelgänger

Superancient Member
Well it could be neat if all the UB's came to help Ash and friends. They may not want to spoil Poipole's return who could also return via this. One would think that Lusamine could open up holes with her technology by now.

Gotta say I wasn't expecting them to tie in the story with Guzzlord though, but we basically knew this was destined to happen.

I think all the UBs returning is on the table, but a single Guzzlord requires every prior UB returning? I've characterized Guzzlord arriving as a "UB Apolcaypse" because it would need an army of Guzzlord, or at least a handful, to have all the UBs return just to beat them up.

Outside of a grand return of the UBs, I don't see Poipole returning specifically. That would be very contrived that Poipole alone comes back at that convenient moment. And then, he'd have to evolve into Naganadel, or already be evolved to do anything.

Red and Blue

With Guzzlord's return this is the perfect opportunity for Poipole's return as well. He can easily pop out of the wormhole Guzzlord made

TheWanderingMist

Paladin of the Snow Queen
....Okay tell me has this been foreshadowed in the early episodes of the League or is it Guzzlord just coming out of nowhere? Because this feels like the definition of lazy writing.
Dia warned Ash about what happened to his world happening in Ash's. And Guzzlord was forced back into its wormhole rather than going willingly. It may be out for revenge.

D

Deleted member 384931

I honestly don't get why they decide to let Guzzlord random ruin the league? In my opinion, it feels really random and we haven't hurt about Guzzlord in 40 episodes.

Ambyssin

Winter can't come soon enough
A pity Aether has no data on Guzzlord from Ash. Gladion could give Silvally the fairy memory and make Guzzlord a bit of a joke. But that's not gonna happen. Gotta have our drama, after all.

thedarkdragon11

P4P Elite
Where's the Conference Winner when Alola needs him the most? Let the ones he "defeated" face Guzzlord with the Kahunas and Masked Royal?

D

Deleted member 384931

I mean 10 people against One Guzzlord or are there multiple?

dman_dustin

I honestly don't get why they decide to let Guzzlord random ruin the league? In my opinion, it feels really random and we haven't hurt about Guzzlord in 40 episodes.

Well for one thing Guzzlord had yet to attack this world, so it makes sense, that they are continuing the story.

And it's not really ruining the league, since it takes place after the conclusion. So its more like Team Flare, who allowed a winner to be crowned before making the world fall into Chaos.

Ambyssin

Winter can't come soon enough
I had a friend that kept theorizing that the meltan horde and/or Melmetal would be a catalyst for Guzzlord showing up per Dia's warnings. I suppose there's a small chance something Melmetal does against Silvally weakens dimensional stability (or whatever) and paves the way for Guzzlord to show up, but I sincerely doubt it.

TheWanderingMist

Paladin of the Snow Queen
I had a friend that kept theorizing that the meltan horde and/or Melmetal would be a catalyst for Guzzlord showing up per Dia's warnings. I suppose there's a small chance something Melmetal does against Silvally weakens dimensional stability (or whatever) and paves the way for Guzzlord to show up, but I sincerely doubt it.
What if it's Z-Moves clashing that does it?

Status
Not open for further replies.