• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

September 22nd: SM140 - Akuziking Attacks! The Decisive Z-Move Battle!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Revolver Furious Dragon

The promo flat out said it would be set in all other regions in addition to Galar. If so we will return to Alola at some point

I'm not convinced. People hype things up all the time. Until we know more im not going to assume

Doppelgänger

Superancient Member
Or maybe... A doppelganger?

Heavens no. We strive to be inconspicuous, convincing replicas who can seamlessly impersonate the original.

That clown was as obviously inauthentic as Bojo's hair.

Last edited:

ShadowForce720

I'm not convinced. People hype things up all the time. Until we know more im not going to assume

Um this isn't really left to personal opinion here or people hyping things up, the fact of the matter is the teaser did say that the anime was set in all regions including Galar. There is no oh but were not actually going to see Kanto through Alola, the teaser is literally telling you for a fact that we are actually going to see Kanto through Alola. Look will past companions and characters return? I don't know, however when it comes to be the anime being set in all regions that's not really open to interpretation or personal opinion as it means what it says.

They wouldn't have said that the new anime was set in all regions if weren't actually going to see them all, in the new anime, otherwise they would have used the word featured instead of set.

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang
I feel like this episode's whole purpose is just having Ash find out Kukui's identity.

Which would kind of be bad. I wish they could have just revealed Ash had figured it out (or find out about it off-screen).

GiddyupGal

smarter than i usually act
I feel like this episode's whole purpose is just having Ash find out Kukui's identity.

Which would kind of be bad. I wish they could have just revealed Ash had figured it out (or find out about it off-screen).
you think ash could see through a disguise? this is the same kid who can't recognize jessie, james, and meowth despite seeing them on a daily basis.

Revolver Furious Dragon

you think ash could see through a disguise? this is the same kid who can't recognize jessie, james, and meowth despite seeing them on a daily basis.

Well to be fair to ash. Team rocket wear really really good disguises.

Revolver Furious Dragon

awwww. you were supposed to instantly recognize them in their good disguises.

Yeah right how stupid do you think I am. Like that's team rocket in disguise. Next you'll try to tell me jessilina from the sinnoh contests was actually Jessie in disguise

Alolan Champion

It barely did any battling when it was there beforehand.
It shrugged off an attack like it was nothing, showed it’s impressive speed when Rowlet got blown away, and effortlessly defeated Team Skull in its first battle. That was all done to foreshadow Naganadel’s strength as an UB and it evolved offscreen on top of that.

In short, an UB does not need to train to battle unless it wants to evolve

Status
Not open for further replies.