• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

September 23rd: PM2019 126 - Go for Dream! Go's Road to Mew!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dephender

Gizakawayusu
Staff member
A suspicious shadow is sneaking up on Go's Smartphone Rotom in the hotel room he and Satoshi are staying at in Shoot City in the Galar region... We'll be shedding light on the info on Go's Pokémon and the top secret data on Project Mew contained within?! In addition, the radio show "A Blaze Kick After School" will be doing a special on childhood friends!!

Last edited:

Lord Starfish

Fond of owls
By now I'm just praying that the mess going on right now is just because they have flat-out given up on PM19 and are putting all their eggs into drastically overhauling stuff to make the next series actually good instead.

...I mean I don't expect that to be the case. But at least if that were the case there might be a light at the end of this utterly miserable tunnel.

Kazuniya

read/watch dungeon meshi
Can everyone stop getting mad at recaps when children will have gone 4 months without the character in the limelight?

If anything the network is asking for these so their viewership doesn't get confused
Facts.

I’d just prefer an ACTUAL Goh episode instead of a recap. Having three of these so close together at the climax is utterly unprecedented for this show no matter how you slice it
Try having some empathy for the animators/staff who are clearly dealing with production problems. They're not giving us recaps because they enjoy doing that, they're clearly in a great deal of trouble if they have to do this.

British Soul

Top Hat Regulator
As soon as I saw the title, my mind immediately thought "this is going to be a bloomin' recap episode isn't it?" If so, Journeys is definitely telling Yugioh Vrains to hold its beer.

Lord Starfish

Fond of owls
I’d just prefer an ACTUAL Goh episode instead of a recap. Having three of these so close together at the climax is utterly unprecedented for this show no matter how you slice it
Three recaps so close together at the climax while the show is also losing several episodes because of other things taking its timeslot all the time, combined with the actual content in the non-recap episodes clearly struggling to hold itself together... Oh yeah, and even aside from the simple fact that there are three recaps, there's also the placement of them: Recap, regular episode, another recap, four episodes of plot, yet another recap.

I'm finding it harder and harder to describe this show as anything other than a disaster. I can only hope that whatever higher-ups decided to set the schedule realize what an unholy mess they have created and start taking measures to prevent this from ever happening again (which could theoretically help explain what we're seeing now with recap upon recap upon recap, but it is like the worst conceivable timing for it) but... I doubt it. This isn't even just an OLM problem. The industry as a whole seems to have just decided to PRODUCE MORE ANIME MORE FASTER PLEASE and giving absolutely no regard to the already severely overworked people who have to actually do the heavy lifting to make that happen.

GLTSRY

Sorry not sorry for my smugness
Didn’t we all predict that there would likely be a large gap between the Cynthia and the Leon battles due to PM/recaps/breaks?

It is what it is, getting angry doesn’t solve this recurring issue either, try to stay positive y‘all and think about the amazing final battle we’ll get ~

Lord Starfish

Fond of owls
Didn’t we all predict that there would likely be a large gap between the Cynthia and the Leon battles due to PM/recaps/breaks?

It is what it is, getting angry doesn’t solve this recurring issue either, try to stay positive y‘all and think about the amazing final battle we’ll get ~
Of course getting angry doesn't solve anything. But also... This show has literally never, at any point, given any reason to expect an "amazing final battle."

GLTSRY

Sorry not sorry for my smugness
Of course getting angry doesn't solve anything. But also... This show has literally never, at any point, given any reason to expect an "amazing final battle."
It’s the one plot point that has been teased since the series began, so they hopefully had enough time to prepare.

Besides, this Cynthia battle is great so far, and I think that the Ultra Class battles in general were really enjoyable.

Eevee903

You are awesome!
It’s the one plot point that has been teased since the series began, so they hopefully had enough time to prepare.
At this point, no idea tbh.
Besides, this Cynthia battle is great so far, and I think that the Ultra Class battles in general were really enjoyable.
Subjective lol. But hey, it could be worse. We could another Leon vs Diantha/Leon vs Alain

lemoncatpower

Cynical Optimist
Can everyone stop getting mad at recaps when children will have gone 4 months without the character in the limelight?

If anything the network is asking for these so their viewership doesn't get confused
you are severely underestimating pokemon fans, even children who watch randomly, if you think viewership would be confused on who Go is or what he's done lol. But I'm not mad about it because he does deserve one since Ash and Koharu got one.

santiagus

I watched Pokemon anime for 20 freaking years
So another break huh?

Status
Not open for further replies.